Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ÊxØÐU§

[=GTS=] Leaves the League

Hello together, i know some of us wont know us very well, but like it happened too much in the last fiew month [=GTS=] is leaving the stage. im sure some of you dont care, but saying goodbye became tradition afaik :P i want to thank everyone that pld in this clan until the end Hellraiser...
  2. ÊxØÐU§

Release of my UT - Intro/Background

Lo m8´s i release my intro map for public. Read the Readme for installation instructions. Here you can download it: Download Intro Map Have fun ;) Greetz, Exodus Screenshot:
  3. ÊxØÐU§

[=GTS=] Clan Recruiting !

Hey m8´s we are recruiting every German player who like to join us, we got really huge player problems last time. But if you cant understand some words of the german language dont contact me plz :P. ( cause of our name GERMAN terror squad...) So, If you want to join us send me a massage ;) (...
  4. ÊxØÐU§

NEW [=GTS=] Clanserver

Lo m8´s, We got a new GTS - Clanserver by monsterserver.de. Once we had a 8 Slot password-protected Server, but now it´s a 12 slot public server. :) The Server is located in Frankfurt/Main Germany. European players got exzellente latencies cause the Backbone is attached not only to the...
  5. ÊxØÐU§

GTS searching German Player !

Hi, da wir sogut wie jedes match playerprobleme haben sucht GTS jetzt n paar leute die unsern IAS oder ProAS squad joinen wollen. Voraussetzungen sind: - Regelmäßiges erscheinen - teamspeak, micro - leute die an ut spaß haben und net eingebildet sind ^^ ;) - ICQ - Deutsch sprechende...
  6. ÊxØÐU§

Happy Birthday Banshee !!

Happy birthday drunken freak Banshee !! :party2: :bday: greetings to you from Germany ( Bayern :P ) Exodus
  7. ÊxØÐU§

2 Mouse-Arrows in Ut?

Io m8z! everytime when i try to minimize my ut, when i want to do something in widows and after that i try to maximize it, i got 2 mousearrows in it! do you know how i can fix it? if you dont know what i tell ya, look at the screenshot :P Greetz, Exodus P.S. the second mouse arrow stays...
  8. ÊxØÐU§

Which CPU would you buy?

Hi, i wanna buy a new CPU for my PC, the problem i´ve got at the moment is that i cant decide between the CPU´s at the market at the moment..... THE P4 CPU´s are both with HT-Technology! and highest FSB (up to 800mhz) Thank´s for Your help! p.S. please no comments like ... buy this...
  9. ÊxØÐU§

New SniperAS League ???

Ok, we all now 2v2 as is really dead for ages :( so i want to suggest something new :D, i tough about a sniper league, the teamsize has to be discussed. what do you think about it? sniper only? improoving fighting and sniperskills? please write your opinions and suggestions :) greetz...
  10. ÊxØÐU§

--- Final Release of AS-Austria][ now ---

Lo m8´s, sorry for the late release but i had to do a lot in my private life, that means no time, hmm ok and i was too lazy :P I hope that Austria][ has the chance to become a leaguemap after i ripped my ass off to do a lot changes. thanks to all that played the map and test it of bugs etc...
  11. ÊxØÐU§

--- Release of Austria][ ---

This Thread ^^ : http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=42649
  12. ÊxØÐU§

--- Realese of Austria][Beta ---

--- Release of Austria][Beta --- Hi m8'z, Many people were waiting a long time for it, and now it's finally done: The release of AS-Austria][ !! I changed/improved many things form it's predecessor AS-Austria. Here is the downloadlink if you want to test it, plz inform me about mistakes and...
  13. ÊxØÐU§

Change some Textures

Hi m8´s i would like to change some Textures maybe Plasma Bolt, but i want to use some other textures which are not in botpack.u ... I´d like to use this command: set plasmasphere texture ... I hope someone can help me !
  14. ÊxØÐU§

Happy Birthday Banshee

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Banshee !!!! :guitar: :party2: :party: :bday: Feier schön !!
  15. ÊxØÐU§

New Assault map --- AS-Austria ---

Hi m8´z, i made a assault map and it was a lot of hard work ^^ the main structure of this map was ctf-eagels from Mark Austin but i did a lot of changes, so that i can call it my own map here is the download link if u want to test it :D and maybe u think it is very very good, that we can...
  16. ÊxØÐU§

New Assault map --- AS-Austria ---

Hi m8´z, i made a assault map and it was a lot of hard work ^^ the main structure of this map was ctf-eagels from Mark Austin but i did a lot of changes, so that i can call it my own map here is the download link if u want to test it :D and maybe u think it is very very good, that we can...