New Assault map --- AS-Austria ---

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ÊxØÐU§

Mar 10, 2003
Germany
Hi m8´z,

i made a assault map and it was a lot of hard work ^^
the main structure of this map was ctf-eagels from Mark Austin but i did a lot of changes, so that i can call it my own map
here is the download link if u want to test it :D and maybe u think it is very very good, that we can use it as a league map! Please tell me what u think about it and say me if u find mistakes or if u have some think u would like to have changed
greetz [DFP]ÊxØÐU§

Warning the map is only for Multiplayer, Bots don´t Work...... :)

Download Possibilitis:

Attachments

• AS-Austria.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
omg this map is huge!
but fucking class i'd say, those cablecars are quite cool imho, and i think the map wont be spammy at all (havent seen any rocketlaunchers yet, only a few asmd's and flaks)

if it was up to me this would already be a league map :D

oh yeah its really nice! he worked hard on it....verry hard!!!! i have more than 100 beta versions on my pc :P J/K but its really good! and better than a lot of league maps! i vote for it as a new league map!

Really amazing map fun to play should play really well its not as big as u might think i can see this map being completed pretty quickly.

Really great map to play maybe have some tests on servers and vote it in the league ?

the sounds btw were really cool =)

Someone sent me yesterday. I didn't have time to study it carefully but on a first quick overview it looks v good :)
lmao @ the sounds when you walk over the wires btw :lol:

prety nice, altho it seems as tho u just dleted things. i remeber the buiding outside, you cud go in them, u cmoplted got riid of the niside of most buidings? :/

its alrite tho, i love the map, especially on SL lol, wonder how it goes on AS!

Objective 2 is much to far away...

defenders are there with flak within 2secs from spawnpoint, in the offense you have almost 30secs to get there

i wudnt mind a rocket launch on attack spawn to begin with, for such a big map... launching wud be much better, but there aint an rl? :/ ;p

hammer launching here we come

Oxygen said:
Objective 2 is much to far away...

defenders are there with flak within 2secs from spawnpoint, in the offense you have almost 30secs to get there

you forgot to mention defence has 2 armors, at least one pads, a RL and ASMD pretty close available... and a belt within reach as well

that's 1000 health, rox, shock and a small corridor towards the 2nd objective... have fun

btw map looks really nice and love the sounds

edit: p.s. am i the only one that thinks map threads should be in the map forums? guess so

maps looks really cool, and it looks exactly like Austria :lol:
maybe it needs some public testing to see how the objectives will get and imo you should set a rl to attackers start

looks nice :) maybe do an al version with rockets at start though, also would be intressing to see how it worked with insta

Basdo said:
maps looks really cool, and it looks exactly like Austria :lol:
maybe it needs some public testing to see how the objectives will get and imo you should set a rl to attackers start

yeah! u can test it on the dfp server! :D

oh yeh i found the rl, fuck hard to find tho :p its not some where u wud look :p

looks good if a bit bland to me, think it will need some corrective stuff done for gameplay, the last bits are well... guardiaish as I see 'em...