Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. I

Ban (kb irc )

First i set Name z-eight-eight i get a realy nice luck on a poker game win nice money last 24 houre so i make this nick for fun. Two minute l8 i become this ( You were kicked from #utapug by McNeill (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88_%28number%29 - use your brain) hmm ok Mc i use my brain to...
  2. I

As Rocketcommand

Extreme Shoot i Hit the End frome outside !!! Is This Normal ?!?
  3. I

Rules and Fakenicking

<IBM> <+utaPugRep> 5:50 : RED (6) : whoriosayshi; Lemming; RAUGRAUGRAUGRAUG; America_FUCK_YEAH; Hiro*Nakamura; Arhece!; <IBM> <+utaPugRep> 5:50 : BLUE (6) : The*Game's*Pain; Rick*James; ¡Toa$ter; Roddie; EvilRyu; [ADC][Stuie]; gg real nicks nice show you fakes dont flame my Girl for take...
  4. I

Rules and Fakknicking

<IBM> <+utaPugRep> 5:50 : RED (6) : whoriosayshi; Lemming; RAUGRAUGRAUGRAUG; America_FUCK_YEAH; Hiro*Nakamura; Arhece!; <IBM> <+utaPugRep> 5:50 : BLUE (6) : The*Game's*Pain; Rick*James; ¡Toa$ter; Roddie; EvilRyu; [ADC][Stuie]; gg real nicks nice show you fakes dont flame my Girl for take...
  5. I

The Playing Room !

:rofl:
  6. I

Wall-E

First ( ok is a Disney movie ) 2 she dont singin @ll time ( n1 aspekt normal @ll disney movies so most of ,(gay singing ) The 3 Aspekt i start the Movie watching , First 10 Minute hmmm n1 wtf no 1 speak a word , more Intresse after 2x Minutes no 1 Speak 1 word Movie get nicer and nicer (...
  7. I

Propleme whit lycosa keyboard

I chance today my Keyboard frome g15 to lycosa and now i have a little bit Proplems whit the Software i hope anny 1 can help me the first Reasson is i mut become 2* high no 1 down 1 low ! ( this is only a testscreen frome the software thats you know a bit woot is my proplem ( is no konfig )-!)...
  8. I

uta pug starts get hacking again

:plasma::plasma::plasma::plasma::plasma: woots makke a user whit nix life ( she hackz his complexes ) anny 1 how have played 4000-8000 maps removed this to 2000-4000 wow great your complexes is secure :plasma::plasma::plasma::plasma: not real bb is watching you a lame action frome the not life...
  9. I

Futurama.Benders.Big.Score

After the Simpson Movie the new full Movie frome Matt Groening , How Like Simpsons and Futurama mut see this Movie , the Humor and Sarkastik is total lol and funny i like the Gastpeoples Al Gore , coolio etc etc and mut say PLD Bender Time for go Drunk more Beer whit you :) Storyline (...
  10. I

Banned + Dog Proplems + Dog Admins

Hai only 2-4 as puplic server work the Moment now timo banned arcor ip Range frome Dog Servers Reasson 0 Plan is now 5 Month argo , is not my false when my isp get banned frome here same another guys how have same isp ... irc log is 13 weeks old no 1 fixe the isp proplem and i dont know ;(...
  11. I

Saw 4

Saw 1 was fun and para, Saw 2 was tooltime and big House , Saw 3 was Tooltime and Fabrik and now Saw 4 Police officer fly inside City wannt Secure the Questions !naja Fun of Tools Movie Storry remake i hope Saw 5 and Saw 6 whit new Regisseur go better...
  12. I

MH Fun Record Monster Fragg + n1 Design

I play so most of fun Mh and see so most n1 styled maps Prinzip is same then in Assault get The Objektes, so i think i upp 2 frome my Favorit maps whit Standart Weapons for fun and makke 1 score Record here. 1 Rules you mut have Fun and Intresse 2 you can Takke 1 Relikt ( Relikt of...
  13. I

AS-Hellraiser beta Final

Anny 1 can finish the rest little Bugs and Make this überteam Map in League Please ! Best Assault map how ever i see , Extremely naise Launches , so most of way's and naja is ownz! This map is not for 1v1 is only Teammap , and the best how ever i have see ! 1) Add map of the Pug server...
  14. I

Grafik is fucket !

!naja!
  15. I

Old 23 Movie or New 23 Movie

Im Intresse woot you like more this old 23 German movie http://www.movie.de/filme/23/ aka 19xx or this new movie http://www.number23movie.com/ aka 2006 ! *gg* USA i like you @ll irnonie fuck that my english so bad :P :rofl:
  16. I

My Dog go online :P

Its Karneval is stile my dog a bit :chainsaw:
  17. I

UTAssault Users Meeting 2007

Hi i'm IBM - member of this great community for last 5 year. My english sucks but i hope you'll get my point. I see most of you on pics on utgallery so i am making this thread to maybe organise a meeting! The community rocks realy hard and still nice for last years. My question is any 1 of...