Banned + Dog Proplems + Dog Admins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

IBM

Feb 11, 2003
Kazachstan
Hai only 2-4 as puplic server work the Moment now timo banned arcor ip Range frome Dog Servers Reasson 0 Plan is now 5 Month argo , is not my false when my isp get banned frome here same another guys how have same isp ...
irc log is 13 weeks old no 1 fixe the isp proplem and i dont know ;(

<w-jaegermeister> hello
<Timo_Maas> afternoon
<w-jaegermeister> can you say me th reassor for banned frome dog servers ?
<Timo_Maas> you're not banned
<Timo_Maas> your ISP is banned
<Timo_Maas> by our host
<w-jaegermeister> wtf
<Timo_Maas> so I can't do anything about that
<w-jaegermeister> why i can fix this
<Timo_Maas> you can't unfortunately
<Timo_Maas> we had some serious abuse from some people on the same ISP as you which nearly brought the whole rack down
<w-jaegermeister> hmmm
<Timo_Maas> so my host banned the ISP
<w-jaegermeister> then ert hank etc have same proplem ?
<Timo_Maas> yep probably
<Timo_Maas> if they're on arcor
<w-jaegermeister> frost hank ert meteor
<w-jaegermeister> me
<w-jaegermeister> ;(
<Timo_Maas> only way round it is to find someone who's willing to let you use UberTunnel
<w-jaegermeister> hmmm
<Timo_Maas> so you'd effectively be connecting through them to the server
<u-jaegermeister> i think i know a bit
<u-jaegermeister> thx
-
<Timo_Maas> rgr
<u-jaegermeister> i fixed this whit über proxy tunnel ;!
<u-jaegermeister> tor work on dog servers `?
<Timo_Maas> yeh i think so
<u-jaegermeister> www.tor.de
<u-jaegermeister> oki i testet it l8
<Timo_Maas> oh, i don't know about that one
<Timo_Maas> would be worth trying though
<u-jaegermeister> http://www.torproject.org/index.html.en
<u-jaegermeister> in english
<Timo_Maas> ta

Tor dont work on dog servers ( same utas servers ) so please give me another ideeeaaaaa why i can play
its my drug ;P :chainsaw:

naja thats was five month argo now i never have see 1 puplic match as last 5 month

! anny 1 know my proplem and can help me i mut ownz the dog peoples is only the 1 server how you can makke funny kinda demos.

And @ll childs how think she see mee here = is no avaible you fucking nick fakkers ! ;P

!Help me for fix thats Proplem :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Before you go play anywhere, please invest some time into your education and pay extra attention to grammar and spelling. Thanks. (Possible alternative: learn English properly, goddamnit. It's not that hard.)

thx mym and timo give me n1 ideas how i can fixed its ok now !close ( and nephilim Before you go play anywhere, please invest some time into your education and pay extra attention to grammar and spelling. Thanks. (Possible alternative: learn English properly, goddamnit. It's not that hard.) not @ll a so perfekt in 1 speak why you ...... better chance your name to necrophile thats know @ll .....

Well, you could start by not trying to sound like a leet kiddo using "@ll" instead of "all".. It's not like it helps your readability that you use "@ll".

im using a program called yourfreedom in combination with sockcaps.
what is does is this: it creates a tunnel to another server and connects to the server you want from there on.
i wouldnt know if this would work with UT tho, using this at Uni so i can play world of warcraft or any other game that i want. it is pretty simple to setup so if you want to give it a try i can post the links to the files etc, so you wont have to search for working versions. can't do it now cause i am not at home ;)

Gl! :D