Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. -=ASH=-

Request :)

Why ban?? EF didnt exist anymore so if he join us u will not see him anywhere :)
  2. -=ASH=-

Request :)

Hey IceStor(V) join my clan plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Lo ADC btw :wave:
  3. -=ASH=-

24 - the end

Bye bye 24 was always fun with you
  4. -=ASH=-

->swap<- leaves UTA

bye SWAP :wave:
  5. -=ASH=-

{SUYM} are retiring from stdAS league

argh SHIT why did i come back?? maybe better get there where i was then maybe clans stop leavin Bye Suym
  6. -=ASH=-

]>BO<[ StdAS bites teh dust...

Damn the 2nd bye BO
  7. -=ASH=-

DWAP Std AS leaving the league

WTF i demand u to stay at least one month longer in UTA, Me comes back, played the 1st match till ages to have a good game against ya next month and then that!!!!! :( What a shame! Me searches for the next bottle of :jd: fall down on the:sofa: , beginns to :bawling: and drink the whole...
  8. -=ASH=-

Goodbye and Thx

As i said see what happens in the future. Some where not comfortable with the situation they had, so the decided the start EF again. So we are back. Oh btw. we still need some players ;)
  9. -=ASH=-

((si><th)) Party 2004

Hmmm damn i should check forums more often nice pics!! btw why no invitation for DWAP and me?? :P
  10. -=ASH=-

Goodbye and Thx

let´s see what will happen in the future Bye till then @Max sorry Ratsposion only for me :P u have to stick with the :jd:
  11. -=ASH=-

All clans cry when they play on dfp server

Nope it´s just a matter if their ISP (at least for ASDL) use interleaving or Fastpath ;) My ISP use interleaving so i have to nearly every server a ping between ~80 - ~110 even with a fast DSL connection (1280/192) even to the new server donated by Rob (btw THX Rob :bowdown: ) it´s...
  12. -=ASH=-

All clans cry when they play on dfp server

Hmm i try to remember if i ever played on DFP Server :stupid: But as our Server is from same company ... Our english members have higher pings then to UK server´s and *sometimes* a bit lag, but for the rest of us it´s nice (1 dutch, 1 swedish, 1 finish and 3 german player´s) so it´s...
  13. -=ASH=-

League History!

Dont forget to mention EF and Suym which are both close to overrun DWAP with losses and at least EF never reached anything higher then Div#3 irc. Also EF also exist very long from beginning of January 2000 or so. We 1st joined the deadborn Leapfrog ladder from NeoION 21.09.2000 EF joined the...
  14. -=ASH=-

August Outstanding games + DEADLINES

hmm me and Scaar are still waiting that IDC reply so that we can sort date but still no answer :(
  15. -=ASH=-

That is not MadMax(COMMA) its just an bornholmer who is faking himself as MadMax(DOT) One of these is the real MadMax and btw. Anton if u could get players for a match as fast as u post here u would be much nicer for me ;)
  16. -=ASH=-

April Outstanding games + DEADLINES

ok i am in contact with FP we may have the match next saterday still no contact from jj
  17. -=ASH=-

Just a thought!

omg 2 posts in a day here ups 3
  18. -=ASH=-

Just a thought!

0-8 three times :confused: and in a row :confused: Standard Assault 04/09/2001 *bwd* 1 - 7 Standard Assault 22/10/2001 *bwd* 0 - 8 Standard Assault 16/11/2001 *bwd* 7 - 7 Standard Assault 17/12/2001 *bwd* 0 - 8 Standard Assault 10/01/2002 *bwd* 6 - 8 Standard...
  19. -=ASH=-

Just a thought!

from our server log TeamNameRed=EF TeamNameBlue=UN MapsWon[0]=AS-Mazon, AS-Overlord, AS-Riverbed]l[AL, AS-Desertstorm, AS-RiverbedAL, AS-GolgothaAL, AS-Mazon, AS-Frigate MapsWon[1]=AS-Frigate, AS-OceanFloor Matchlog=; EF 1 - 8 ULL; EF 8 - 2 UN but i still dont know why u submitted as...
  20. -=ASH=-

available for recruiting if interested

lo snurf contact me if u want to join EF and dont get killed by me anymore ;) ICQ:81346647 or [email protected] -=ASH=-