April Outstanding games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Psychotic

OFF/GONE/IDLE/AWAY/NA/DND/AFK/BUSY!!!!!
Feb 26, 2002
Spain
[Posted: 14th] [Updated: 20th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Old
C0 vs FBC2 - UT_Lords vs R-C - UT_Lords vs s - UT_Lords vs FBC2 - DFP vs zilla - b4d vs JEDIMaster - JEDIMaster vs X-MEN - WTB vs b4d - WTB vs HOT - WTB vs ZOo - UaK vs NSA - KAN vs un - MoD vs UaF - WTB vs NSA - Mi5 vs AUT - UaK vs Da - EF vs jj - EF vs FP - un vs FP - KAN vs ALC - A vs JEDIMaster - ZOo vs A

Division #5 & HZ
row vs X-MEN - Waiting for accept/reject
row vs ZOo - Waiting for accept/reject

Leavers: ,

ProAS

Old
tf vs tdm - tf vs Mi5 - jj vs DS - tdm vs GTS - tdm vs pro - *se vs pro - X-Squad vs AAK - FxN vs AAK - jj vs nfw

tf - 1 more game
Mi5 - 1 more game
SpR - 1 more optional

Leavers: *se (to HZ), JJ (HZ), sv,

iAS

Old
Mr vs UAS - Mr vs AUT - Mr vs UC - Mr vs (-8-) - SUYM vs ULL - SUYM vs P*I - BiB vs WO - FP vs ISAI

Leavers: ,

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited:
Too many Red Deadlines this month. ProAS schedule status is really bad.
Some clans are literally blocking the schedules: UT_Lords, *se (alive?), WTB, tf, tdm, Mr...
Remember, failure to meet a Red Deadline results in auto-relegation.

The only good new is no clans leaving any league so far :)

p.s. mail, irc, icq... no answer... SUYM StdAS, could you plz submit your score vs ULL ? Thx.

Matches Are Very HARD, to book, when the other team is not online:(

And Not Seen "WTB"

R they Dead? seeing as they Still have not booked 1 match yet?

i started to chat with UAK the other day, but for some reason, he just pissed off with out telling me,ffs

Got to give this Kid a bit of credit, hes now trying to book this match with out even talking to me, ffs, and hes not even looking at what hes doing.....
-)UªK(-
27th
20:00
Server #3

IF he would have CHECKED to see if the server was empty, we may have played on that date/time.
BUT seeing as there is already a match on there we cant.

NOW UAK U HAVE MY ICQ NUMBER, USE IT FFS.

Last edited:
Originally posted by zombie
(...)
i started to chat with UAK the other day, but for some reason, he just pissed off with out telling me,ffs

Got to give this Kid a bit of credit, hes now trying to book this match with out even talking to me, ffs, and hes not even looking at what hes doing.....
-)UªK(-
27th
20:00
Server #3

IF he would have CHECKED to see if the server was empty, we may have played on that date/time.
BUT seeing as there is already a match on there we cant.

NOW UAK U HAVE MY ICQ NUMBER, USE IT FFS.

Deja vu ;)

email sent with suym insta`s times, hope clans like early mornings.....

if not they better get hold of me dam fast as i anit chasing you when you added me without even asking, you wanted to matchs we didnt so iam be dammed if iam running round after ppl

20th deadlines sorted, the rest tonight.
Check your clan mails and remember to add your maps for your matches.

umm it seems neither kon nor mc have scheduled aut game tho its scheduled to 30th 20gmt. I guess this was admin schedule.

That day+time would be ok, problem is just we already play tf at that time so its impossible for us to play 2 wars at the same time. So i wonder if theres any way to reschedule this.

I have already replied to your ICQ, it was not scheduled by an admin, it was confirmed by someone in Mi5.

You will need agreement from AUT to reschedule, but they have been reasonable guys in the past.

have been ;)

just contact me in ICQ or IRC style, but if possible tomorrow. not many days left to play a game

UAK hard to handle?

Seem you guys had same problems with UAK as we did... first they dont response at any mail or whatever... then they try to trick you and lie a lot... very hard to schedule... cuz every day you say they dont like cuz they say... "oh no we only half team.. bla bla bla", then at last they show up at scheduled day with allmost full team! (5 players) and after match komplain about we not fair cuz teams not even.... god damn what do i have to do? FORFEIT?
we had lots of time to schedule a day all had time... so is it my prob when they dont come because of party´s or whatever?

@ )[IDC]( Ov3rMiNd & -]N$A[- zombie {P~A}

PS: cant wait to get out of DIV 5 cuz seems in higher divs Clans respond more than in DIV 5

lol......i just have to say a thing here......but first of all...i have to say,,,,im drunk as hell.....so ...what i mean is that im not responding to a thread...im just typing....and,,,,then again...who gives a shit......well...lets get back to tha program.....I HATE U ALL.....u are a bunch of wankers........well....i guess u didnt get that......the ones of wich i am talking about is u wich means...all of u...that is non swedish assault players.....well ...i made a list....just to make u understand....
1: lol binds....and shit like that....>>pwned.....wtf is that....
2:i havent had a single friendly meeting on a public server! what im talking about is the attitude.....after a month or so...u start to give me thoose crappy hellobinds n shit....4 what reason.....im the same person uved used to throw shit at....there is no reson to start acting like u got to suck my dick just beacause ived learned to play ut...
3:n00b....where is the respect....
4:about nm3.........u guys probably have zits in your face larger than my penis...but that doesnt put u guys in the history books....or maybe it does...but however,,,,there is more things in life than ut....and im guessing that a bunch of u guys are tallented with computers wibut when ch im not....so use it in antoher way...that to cheat and h4xx servers n cheat......cause....there is alot of dudes here that dont know that there is something going on in this world except ut...and plz leave this kids alone...the are f00ked anyway....but ffs....show some manors in public......,.....wich brings us to a bigger problem....
5:THE WORLD: ....i shouldnt be writing this beacause i myself act like a fool on public servers and during the few wars ived pld....but....yes,,,,u are right...this sux.........the world is a funny place.....:o :cow: but ..........after a while u begin to act like u are one of them...[the ones u dont like] wich sux....
wich brings me to nbr 5
5:,,,im so drnk i cant remeber why i started this post....and....go suck my dick n shit...and c u guys in public,,,,,or in rl......anyway,,,,i hate u all....