All clans cry when they play on dfp server

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mic:

from 24 side it is nuff said we wont moan now bout it . Fact is we wont play anymore on dfp server. SO we arent able to complain then anymore Mcp0ttz0r^ :rolleyes:

nope it tells u enough about the quality of their isp... :moon:
i remember playing on uks server still being outpinged by others (non german) and they d still complain about ping / lag whatever
i cba to argue this ( "GO get a german league server" :rolleyes: ) so i ll just leave it as is

Last edited:
i might add screenies dont always show correct pings lol

pings from other ppl wont get updated as much as ur own ping.. if u look at f1 u'll see more changes in ur own ping then in other ppl's pings..

so if some1 had a big spike or sth u might see it v. late or even not at all.

and about the ping.. i'd say sth bout my ping if it wasnt good .. i wouldnt whine about it all the time tho .. (not that i say 24 did ! )

Edited to make it shorter: i'm drunk, i'm gay and i got serious mental problems :nod:

/Rel@x

Last edited by a moderator:
1) @24: its ok when u moan, u can say when the server was laggy, unplayable etc. no one says something but read ur match comment again and look what for words u have chosen

and this is just not fair, ur whole match comment is about lagg and how shit dfp is bla bla that they suck etc.

thats the point which disturbs me

I wish DFP would wake up and smell the lag. Every time we play them they have unusual pings to say the least. It's easy to say 'stfu and look at my F1 ping' but F1 ping means bugger all. I realise we played on your server and we've spoken to our match arranger about that, and there is also a bit about our policy towards clan servers in our General Forums, which was overlooked this time. But face it, it's not just your server which is shit for matches, it's every time we meet. We're considering just picking spam maps vs you next time - it sucks but what else can we do? Loads of other peoples match reports after playing you mention that you lagged but you amaze me every time we meet by claiming that pings are fine and there is no problem. Actually listen to what people are telling you about your sliding and connections - we're not making this shit up. We don't claim lag every time we lose do we?
Anyway we won't play on your server again and I think you should reconsider the word 'owned' the next time you beat a clan. Like I said in my match report, most of your wins probably come from the fact that your opponents have great difficulty hitting you, because apart from Alpha who was playing great, nothing about you impressed me during our match, tactics or skill :(

Sorry, I just read Misery's post.

The match report wasn't meant to flame DFP or call them noobs, cos I don't call people noobs if I can possibly avoid it. I said that you have skill but it's hard to gauge because of your pings. It's also hard to respect a clan who claim they are not lagging at all when there is si much evidence to the contrary. Ok we had just lost and I was pissed off, not just at you but at the fact we let ourselves in for it by agreeing to your server. So if you thought I was calling you noobs then no I wasn't, but I am saying I would like to play you just ONCE where no lagsliding is involved, that's all. I watched someone slide the whole length of the top tunnel in Subbase on Wednesday and I just had to stop and laugh cos wtf is the point?

{24}Useless said:
I wish DFP would wake up and smell the lag. Every time we play them they have unusual pings to say the least. It's easy to say 'stfu and look at my F1 ping' but F1 ping means bugger all.
If F1 ping means bugger all, how can u see that every time u pld em they had "unusual pings".

I also sometimes get people "bitching" at me cos of lagging, when *everything* is just fine.
I wasn't there when u pld DFP so I'm not talking about you or anybody else in particular, but some people are very quick to jump to conclusions and scream lag, when they don't hit their target a few times when they think they should have.

Hmm i try to remember if i ever played on DFP Server :stupid:
But as our Server is from same company ...
Our english members have higher pings then to UK server´s and *sometimes* a bit
lag, but for the rest of us it´s nice (1 dutch, 1 swedish, 1 finish and 3 german player´s)
so it´s basically a question where most of u come from.
100% UK based better chose another server
from continental europe it´s fine for most

Anni said:
if even german ppl have 90 f1 there says enuff bout the quality :moon:
Nope
it´s just a matter if their ISP (at least for ASDL) use interleaving or Fastpath ;)
My ISP use interleaving so i have to nearly every server a ping between ~80 - ~110 even with a fast DSL connection (1280/192)

even to the new server donated by Rob (btw THX Rob :bowdown: )
it´s constantly between ~85 - ~140 :crap:

Well just check ur f6 stats more often... on f1 i got ping 40 on dfp server on f6 u will find the bunches and packages per sec quite anyoing low...

^^^ like above:

packets/sec can be a v. great influence on the performence.. our 2v2 server gives me really great pings (40/70) but while playing me and my opponent always see each other lag like hell.. mainly coz the server gives crap/unstable updates(packs/sec)

still my ping is great lol

Mcp0ttz0r^ said:
It' annoying me that every clan we win on our server say:
"shit server" "laggy shit" like 24 yesterday. U knew that this server is in germany
if thats not good for u ,choose a league server but doN't lame like yesterday just cause u got owned! :mad:

Aye, and then when we insist on playing on a league server, because its the standing clan -)BiB(- rule, and everyone who wasn't born in a cave up in the Hartz mountains knows this, we get endless abuse from your match arranger about how we're lame for insisting on a league server, even though it was server4 which pretty much everyone pings OK to.

http://www.utassault.net/matches/matchinfo.php?matchid=3516

And you accuse others of moaning? :p: Nothing but moans about lag all through the match - oddly enough when you were losing maps badly, but were still all pinging sub 80 and with no PL.

Jeez...

:rolleyes:

Oh, and for the record, you managed a draw because we played with 5 people for most of the match, not because of the "lame" server. :D

-=ASH=- said:
Nope
it´s just a matter if their ISP (at least for ASDL) use interleaving or Fastpath ;)
My ISP use interleaving so i have to nearly every server a ping between ~80 - ~110 even with a fast DSL connection (1280/192)

even to the new server donated by Rob (btw THX Rob :bowdown: )
it´s constantly between ~85 - ~140 :crap:

The rated transfer speed of your ADSL connection should have little if any impact on your ping. Things which do affect it include the cabling used by your telco (coax or fibre being lower latency than copper), distance from the actual game server, and the laws of physics...

:D

rofl that fdp - bib matchreport isnt lame mcpottzor?

why do i keep seeing u "owning" .. you dont own anything(apart from ur own server .. actually no . u rent that :p:).... i really hate that word when it's used like this..

ye i use it when i'm joking but i'm never using it to tell others how i did vs any1 or any clan

"owning" is in my eyes disrespectful .. but then again that's me..

ow lool at the "bib-dickheads" .. :nono:

Reactions: Supermic!

If u play on dfp server when its public, u have normal ping with NO lag.
If u play on dfp server in a match, ur ping is raised with 20 or more + you get some pl sometimes.

That was my expierence with this server.

DFP cough ALWAYS Moan when they play on leagueservers.
Lagg, unplayable blablabla.
Then they startin to flame coz we didnt wanted to play on their shitty server....
Now they come and tell us that we should STOP moaning about the server, if we agreed to play on it.
Get ur facts right before u come and whine about us whiners.

They got some shitty tactic for winning matches, but as you saw it didnt work in div3 did it? :lol:
Stop laming around, pick server #7 and have a good match. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.