Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

shit game by Portugal, imo the worse of this wc.
bit luck on theirs goal but they had chances to score many more so it was fair to Spain win.
I knew we were screwed when our coach (that fucking idiot) took off Hugo Almeida...

the final will be Brazil vs Argentina, Messi will score the 0-1 with the hand at 90'

portugal had a chance to win against spain, holland will lose to brasil 2-0 or 3-0 dont worry. :D

Interesting to watch, how the referee didnt gave Ronaldo freekicks at all today, even if he was realy fouled (yeah that actualy happened as well once or twice). Guess if you have the reputation once its gonna stick :P

Barely any freekicks at all on either team, it's like as if the ref team decided beforehand that they would all cheat and just went with it :lol:

hoorrrayyy! :rofl:
Germany - A psychic octopus called Paul, who has correctly picked the winner of Germany's four World Cup matches so far, has tipped Joachim Loew's side to beat Argentina. The England-born aquarium dweller even predicted their defeat to Serbia, so he must be right about the quarter-final clash too.
asif ;P

I wouldn't be too sure about Uruguay's defence TuT, it has not been tested properly. Koreans cut them open several times but didn't have the players to finish. Ghana will be the same story as Korea. But after that they will face a real team with some threat and lets see if they can qualify:)

It has been tested quite a bit but i agree the real tests are still to come. Against Korea i dunno what happened with uruguay. After the 1-0 goal they were far to defensive and let them into the game, then suddenly started playing properly again.

Ghana will be a walk in the park with Mensah not playing. 3-0 or 3-1 :)

After that i´m affraid its the end though when they face Brazil in the semis...

It has been tested quite a bit but i agree the real tests are still to come. Against Korea i dunno what happened with uruguay. After the 1-0 goal they were far to defensive and let them into the game, then suddenly started playing properly again.

Ghana will be a walk in the park with Mensah not playing. 3-0 or 3-1 :)

After that i´m affraid its the end though when they face Brazil in the semis...

You mean, NL? :)

hes probably right you know!

The octopus was 80% correct in Euro 2008, and so far 100% this World Cup!