Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

That show u dont know anything about football..

Even if one wouldnt know a thing about football he could still say that italian football is boring. Don't get me wrong, I dont know alot about football, but I wouldnt watch an italian match, unless it's something important, or they're playing vs nl..

CAUSE THEY'RE BORING!!

Last edited:
until now this is for me the gayest world cup ever.
ALmost every match is a draw and when a team wins somehow, they win someting like 1-0. Way too less goals :(
Also the game quality is poor and boring.

Oh and ofc there are those creepy horns and stadium are also not fulled completly (which might be good, otherwise: more ppls with horns = louder).

Rly disappointing so far :(

Last edited:
:yawn:

the horns give no encouragement to the players to go forward, vocal support from the crowd and big roars forces players to try harder....... this crap monotone toot toot hoot just makes the game slow. and I really believe that.

I reckon this is a big part of the reason why we are seeing low scoring games.

Also the new, 'roundest ball in the world' ball. How many times have we watched otherwise decent strikers of the ball sky it into row Z... The ball is shit. Get a real one.

Even if one wouldnt know a thing about football he could still say that italian football is boring. Don't get me wrong, I dont know alot about football, but I wouldnt watch an italian match, unless it's something important, or they're playing vs nl..

CAUSE THEY'RE BORING!!
I know, and i agree with you. The only thing i said is that u could not take as example CL semifinal (TuT's quote) and compare it with Italy NT team.

Looking forward for brazil now ! I Hope they play football that is nice to watch , even its only vs North Korea .

Like Bart said the most matches where Boring , and to the boring matches comes the vuvuzela

I know, and i agree with you. The only thing i said is that u could not take as example CL semifinal (TuT's quote) and compare it with Italy NT team.

Well to be fair it can work as an example. Since it was a typical Italian playing style we saw that night. Hey if it works why not, but boring to watch.

Wow, Korea look like one of the best teams so far. Better than Brazil atm, great defence, fast counters, not much goalmouth action but at least they're getting closer each time. On the other hand, Robinho, who I thought would suck, hasn't sucked. He's got feet like Michael Jackson.

dear god, not another crap game by a so called favourite :puke:
england, portugal, italy and France all sucked :x

Only Germany and partly Argentina were convincing.

Really hope that Spain 2morrow can show their class

Last edited:
dear god, not another crap game by a so called favourite :puke:
england, portugal, italy and France all sucked :x

Only Germany and partly Argentina were convincing.

Really hope that Spain 2morrow can show their class

Yeah, not good WC so far!

I didnt think NL were particuarly good either. I didnt see Argentina so for me ive only seen Germany that look decent!

Shoulda picked Chile to win :( Honduras were twadge.

The English commentator mentioned that when El Salvador beat Honduras in a previous tourny, Honduras declared war on them :rofl:

hooray, another 0-1. jesus, never saw so many 1-0 and 1-1 in a single tournament :yawn:

Hehe, incase Switzerland wins noone except Mym will get points in the prediction ;)

Last edited: