Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

now that they are favorite implemented, post server where u play on
didn't find any insta server yet :confused:, mostly tryed TDM servers

since pure servers didnt work yet with insta as it seems you need to search for none pure servers.

there are always servers up with players inside.

ahh , ya i only search for pure server, that's why ^^
will have a look later on insta server

when they login, they need to accept and confirm and then send a friend request back for you too accept.

yeah it's done, maybe they need to be online to show up ? :confused:

anyway, insta was cool but i enjoy more TDM, aka blue streak :D
that primary minigun fire rocks
i already got called lamer for going mini only :lol:

now the game only need an AS mode :evil:

I've accepted you niko. I also noticed that the system seems to have a flaw. Everytime I login I still get a message from couple of people asking me to accept them. Which I've done like 5 times already even though they are still in my friends list.

Most from UTA have added me now, or I have added them.

I wont be online for a few weeks properly though, until my new comp is sorted, might see me about though.

i'm gonna add all UTA guys who posted here tomorow :D

so far i got 2cb and xerxes in my friend list :D

btw game rox, for fagz that didn't try the game, dl it and try it

minigun and rox are pwnage :P

really wanna try it.. but cant play it since my pc kinda died so only got this laptop. and i havent got money to buy new stuff :(

sent request to lot of people

and farac u ain't in my list yet, i keep spamming u with request tho :(

edit:
@ snee, go work and buy new stuff fs :P

hmm you're on my my list. Now thats weird. I've accepted your request. I'll send you a request then :P

My time with UT3 has been lacking alot due to work, but will press the action abit more now during christmas! :satan: