Who is playing UT3??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Bought game and tried like what i saw but didnt see much as it just permanent crashes the pile of useless shit and my spec should be enough to run it 2.8 dual core , 2gig Ram , Ati x 1600 however loads a problems can only play on 800x600 change to anything different mega mouse lag and fucked gameplay , also some servers i enter cant dodge , then if thats not bad enough i suffer from permanent crashes which freezes me full comp cuts my connection and takes me fooking 5 mins of reboots to fix so all in all lol it can bite my banger. Never been so annoyed with a game in a long time.

i can enter some servers with my cr***ed version lol

game looks fun when ur pc can run it, but i keep crashing all the time ffs, need to reboot PC every 15 min, fuck it :shout:

well my PC is not so bad :hangover:
core2duo e6600, 2gig ram, gforce 8800 GT :snot:

buy the game instead of dl crack versions you cheap bastard :P

I run UT3 with forceware 169.09 on a 7800GTX 256mb and 2,5GB ram with single core 3,6ghz p4
I never had a single crash in UT3 and my fps are around 60fps (800x600 I run) some drops few times but not that I notice when i play really.

So those who has better computers than me, fix your computers, clean them up and do some antivirus and spyware runs etc
update gfx drivers and tweak xp and ut3 abit and youll get a nice running UT3 believe me :satan:

The graphic quality that each map provides is even with the lowest possible settings a feast for the eyes.

:)

i can enter some servers with my cr***ed version lol

game looks fun when ur pc can run it, but i keep crashing all the time ffs, need to reboot PC every 15 min, fuck it :shout:

What is your resolution and with which settings?
Which drivers are you using?
Which OS are you using?

What is your resolution and with which settings?
Which drivers are you using?
Which OS are you using?

i had no crash at all today
i have swapped one of my RAM, i'm pretty sure that crappy RAM was the problem.
now it run perfect :D

aye pike ^^
still works on some servers tho
pld some CTF yesterday, but seems to only work with laggy server =/

i enjoy the game tbh, i think i'll buy it if people still play in one month :P

aye pike ^^
still works on some servers tho
pld some CTF yesterday, but seems to only work with laggy server =/

i enjoy the game tbh, i think i'll buy it if people still play in one month :P

After (more then) three years of work from epic? hmmm. That would be a disaster lol.