World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

:D i got 3 Days 17 hours 55 mins ---> lvl 24 (allmost 25)

is that good?

Last edited:
Felerian said:
you guys got real life? prolly not...

Felerian said:
im lvl 24 and i am playing the game for like 1 week now... how much playtime would that be?

Felerian said:
i got 3 Days 17 hours 55 mins

You´ve had the game for 1 week = 168 hours
Out of those 168 hours you´ve played = 89 hours and 55 mins = ~13 hours / day

And you´r asking in here if they got a real life? ...

:lol:

Reactions: Stylefish
omg i *hate* our NKGNKOJFY shamans! every single wipe we have is because of them! ;(.... (couldn't take razor down after 2nd reset :shout:)

i wonder how much the paris morrons are payed for to repair the wow server
today i was able to login for 3min...
for the rest i wasn't able to login for like a whole afternoon! ! ! my dad isn't able to play, my friend who lives like 500m of me aint able to connect either! Are we the only 1 who can't connect or what?
i wonder how much they are payed for to do what they do because i could do it 2
just shutdown servers, put a note and play playstation or xbox or what ever they got over there for 8h

will they give as a 2day pass again?!?
the crashes and bugs are getting more and more annoying. in start of wow, even in beta test, it didn't crash that often well actualy not more then a phew hours but now allmost 2days in a row

BLizz crew sucks but the game owns

Reactions: Cassius
Yes WOW sucks atm cause you cant login to play it, or you login and no-one else can, or you connect spend 20mins walking round looking for adesent wofl/bear/horde/alliance to kill and you get disconnected for no reason, or you have the prob which I have atm, were you spend all day doing a quest, you hand it in, and you get disconnnected right after you hand the quest in, and then you cant get back in, cause of the problems prevously metioned!
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: