World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I dont mind a game being aimed towards either hardcore or mainstream players..... I *do* mind the aim switching over after 6 months! like I said, all that effort down the ****** drain

and btw, within a month... pickup groups will be farming Z'G so dont say it's hard :S it's piss easy after some practice

I'm on a low populated realm (And also a low populated guild, was in it since lvl 10).
Only a small group (alliance) have the ability to go to MC. The rest of the guilds are getting pickup groups for UBRS/scholo/strat etc. So I think its good that there's another 15 people dungeon. Mainly because there are no prerequirements to enter it. (like for onyxia you have to do a 1 week prequest. (2 weeks in my case, hard to find a group for BRD;()

Menace and inactive doesn't fit in the same sentence let alone the same post or even the same thread! Stop that bs menace :P

And sneez, it's 20man instance, not 15!

Maxiz! said:
Menace and inactive doesn't fit in the same sentence let alone the same post or even the same thread! Stop that bs menace :P
Nono, I've gone inactive to focus on my new college thingy :\
The guild is almost at Nefarius though, only Chromaggus to go I think :D

College is overrated imo and you know it! you sure it's "only" chromaggus? I heard they "buffed" him in 1.7 but on the other hand, there were like a couple of guilds who took him down the very same day.. what do I know :p

was a nice long run of mc yesterday, 17 epics dropped alot of belts and bracers from thrashmobs 2 times cenarion belt 2 times giantstalker bracers lawvringerboots , nightslayer gloves and some other items which i can realy remember hehe, killed luci , magmadar gehenass and our 1st attekmpt @ garr had him to 15 % then 25 ppl died @ same time had dmg for 3500 , he went to 8% then wipe :( we gonna retry tuesday, 1st guild on azjol nerub killed ragnaros some pretty sweet stuff dropped hope we get there soon :) almost epic mount :D

sneez said:
and i still need 500G HOW?!?!

do some grinding for a epic is the fastest way.
but i did alot of dark iron ore runs in brd, mined alot of thorium, arcane crystals
do enchants crusader sells quite good, not much mats needed

20050919.jpg

whats this new thread 'gold' started by warcraftgold which Im not allowed to view...u guys rnt actually letting these ppl have thread on our forums are you?

Toa$ter said:
whats this new thread 'gold' started by warcraftgold which Im not allowed to view...u guys rnt actually letting these ppl have thread on our forums are you?

I've just deleted it. I assumed it was a spam thread since it was a new "member" signed up to promote a web site. Someone else banned the guy, and I moved the thread to quarentine.

Whats the prob? :confused:

I dont understand any of this WoW crap :snot:

Martz said:
I've just deleted it. I assumed it was a spam thread since it was a new "member" signed up to promote a web site. Someone else banned the guy, and I moved the thread to quarentine.

Whats the prob? :confused:

I dont understand any of this WoW crap :snot:

ah ok! good job m8 :) its indeed some website promoting, where u can buy wow gold for actual money, and I must have viewed it just after you deleted it, so it said 'you are not allowed to view this' so I went wtf, a thread like this on our forum and I'm not allowed to view it? whats that all about? :) but GJ, bann the fucklers :)

Menace said:
My guild is at Nefarius ;)

*jealous* :) we had vael on 15, 11 and 9% yesterday though..... the end of the tunnel is nigh :D
edit: btw that was with only 4 tanks, and way too much healing (9priests, 7shamms, 6druids :S)

Last edited: