World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Menace said:
Hmmm, nice... I only heard of this one before:

There was once a kid who went to the Blizzard God..

He said,
"I want 2 be an ubar tank?!11", and Blizzard gave him shield and mail
He said,
"lolo I wunt 2 be a maege 2", and Blizzard gave him instant nukes
He said,
"I want to heal", and Blizzard gave him heals
He said,
"but WTF? Druids getz formz so ken i tu plxz?", and Blizzard gave him wolf form
He said,
"OMGLOLOL, my heals r not teh instantz", and Blizzard gave him nature's swift
He said,
"OMG but warriorz r teh hit so hard wit teh weaponz?", And Blizzard gave him Windfury
He said,
"BUT TETZ NO FAIRZ, teh enemyz r having pewerful bufforz?", And Blizzard gave him an instant low mana
cast Purge
He said,
"K BUT I STILL KENT kite 4ever lyk teh OMG?", and Blizzard made the frostshock effect last longer than
the cooldown

So the kid went on killing lowbies, shouting "WTFLOLOL PWND n00Bz0Rs" and using /spit.
After 7 hours of corpse camping, something terrible happened! A bunch of level 60 alliance guys managed
to kill the shaman!

The kid went to the Blizzard God and said,

"OMGWTF, I R TEH DIEDZ BT I DUNT WUNT 2 do teh corpze runzors? i die lyk wtf i shundnt ROFL!"", And Blizzard
gave him a self rez with no sickness

And so the shaman class was born.

:p:
:rofl: but sneez already showed methis some months back :P

Reactions: m1cr0
jeez we suck @ Vaelstwhatever

we got a MT-spot, an offTank-spot, and 'the rest'...... those 3 are not in eachother's BA-range

when MT dies, oT should have aggro and go to the MT-spot..... whichleaves the oT-Spot open for a new warrior

somehow we manage to fuck up every time :paddy:

(-Red-) said:
m8
i got a druid60 healer specced (16days noobed arround)
got another shaman60 dps specced (12days 1min)
building up a priest now lvl44 (8days if i remember it right)
My 56 Hunter is on 9 days played now. You are slow. :p:

Got Rank 10 this week

Druid PvP set

TaurenPvPsetBlue.JPG

you guyz are sick.... no fun in getting lvl 60 in 9 days... you guys got real life? prolly not... just powergaming... thats no fun... i wanna enjoy the quests and read and have fun and feel the atmosphere of the game...

Reactions: Stylefish
Felerian said:
you guyz are sick.... no fun in getting lvl 60 in 9 days... you guys got real life? prolly not... just powergaming... thats no fun... i wanna enjoy the quests and read and have fun and feel the atmosphere of the game...

:rofl: and who says they played 9 days in a row to get lvl 55 :lol: (omfg if yes)

It`s your play time, you can play these 9days even in 5 months :P

Felerian said:

:rofl:

especially the "real life" comment

Felerian said:
:lol: classy comment Fel, really - I'm fuckin laughing my arse off at you atm :P You clearly have no idea what we're talking about so you should stay out of the discussion and leave it to us "no-lifers" :hangover:

Just for future reference though; 9 days PLAYED time means just that, 9 days in-game play times.

how can i see my ingame time?

and if its a mod, can i install it even now?
is it legal or can my account be suspended by blizzard if i have that mod?

im lvl 24 and i am playing the game for like 1 week now... how much playtime would that be?