Recent content by DJ_CRyO

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. D

Busta's N00bfree Assault Server

Fiiiinallly a US server minus the newbs on lamebox and the gay maps on Damit BAM. :thumb: good work and i hope i get better ping to the West side then i do over the pond to europe :rolleyes: ill hop on over sometime and bring some of the last standing US AS players
  2. D

LOL

:nod:
  3. D

US/NA Assaulters...

Riot can u be in anymore clans? :fingers:
  4. D

This movie ownz, must download!

Yea u gotta love that X men part hehe :mingun: :rocket: :shock:
  5. D

Trance?

ohhhh YES YES Godspeed = absolutly amazing. :thumb: :clap: :yipee:
  6. D

Trance?

Originally posted by Farac beat and melodies :clap: thats when u close your eyes and get into a transe my favorite climax is Jan Johnston - Flesh (DJ Tiesto Remix) one of the best climaxes(<that right? :P ) in any song.
  7. D

This movie ownz, must download!

here are two other really good movies Leviation and xsu Gold imo they're better then fooze's but its all to ur opinion ;)
  8. D

Trance?

yea tiesto+ferry=kick ass tracks :tasty: Ligaya is good nice build-up but so many people on the TA forums are sick of people talkin about it out of their co-labo's i like tenshi and the transa mix. btw i got these two great vids of Corsten at GLOW in washington D.C. and him at a Japan world...
  9. D

Trance?

Trance ownz. :nod: But non of that cheesy stuff, which is what is mostly heard here in the states:snore: But music choice is all in one's preference and for me and Cru its Trance :) the best trance imo is from: Ferry Corsten DJ Tiesto Paul Van Dyk Gouryella :D - Tenshi; Gouryella...
  10. D

US/NA Assaulters...

yess im kickin into 10posts! btw i thought we're gettin some forums here on UTA ?
  11. D

US/NA Assaulters...

no no Jay, scratch me off that list, i told u i dont play assault anymore. and again :rofl: @ IC/virus/STK/MiB
  12. D

US/NA Assaulters...

a least i can get my pono faster then you :P
  13. D

US/NA Assaulters...

theres another NA player Jay.
  14. D

US/NA Assaulters...

YES 5 POSTS !
  15. D

US/NA Assaulters...

......IC :rofl: :flame: