US/NA Assaulters...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jaybone

Nov 9, 2001
NY
Im sure this thread has been done before...... but i was curious who were active NA assaulters in the UTA.... from what I know there are 6.

1. WickedClown
2. Lightly
3. Squirrel
4. DJ_Cryo
5. Nobody
6. Jaybone

gimme a shout NA AS'ers :)

there are quite afew NA ASSers. everyone from IC pretty much ( lucifer, ministerfish, prida(R.I.P), killastone) cant think of the others at the moment and im in florida......as coffee said. Go Gators!!!

Oh man Jay im sorry your still in the search for NA Assaulters, but i doubt its a lot, maybe 15max. well to add to ur list:

Wick: doesnt really play Assault anymore, CoD left a long time ago and went to play TDM and CTF

you forgot DiM but hes all TDM/DM now.

LR: but that foo is "inactive" as u see :llama:

Nobody is kinda in and out but i gues you can call him active

Proto is just a newber pwnin more newbs on lamebox :flame:

oh and theres Sal in AKA (hes tryin to get NA UTA back up, by tryin to round up the leftovers at WAR

and i dont really play Assault anymore, or am going to ( told you im retiring after this month. :wave:

and lastly there are a few WAR players around :rofl: @ WAR.
but sorry Jay we're a dyin breed and besides the ping sucks for us on the servers :fingers:

btw AFC, IC is dead and they're all wankers anyways they're all talk but no play :sniper: , they couldnt even stay alive in WAR or NA UTA