Recent content by ØldSt¥Le

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. ØldSt¥Le

bday

:bday: Blade... You old fart :rofl:
  2. ØldSt¥Le

bday ØldSt¥Le

TY all ;) You're all invited to drink a beer on me:boozer:
  3. ØldSt¥Le

< Clan FoL > - Recruiting

Actualy we play everything. If an amount of members would like to join an assault league like here, then that shall be done I think Heero wanted to say this :P but he couldn't edit his post
  4. ØldSt¥Le

bday Stylefish, ODIN, Datel

Odin keeps getting older and older ;) That will not improve his AIM :P Anyways....have a nice one all
  5. ØldSt¥Le

»666« Public Server

Yeah i got the pinging and tracering fixed. Everything is o.k. now \o/ For me it's playing really nice.. Like -=TaRgEt=- said it's in the assault server list now..so hope it will become a well used public server. unreal://217.21.146.75:7837 Check it out ppl....Have fun playing Greetz...
  6. ØldSt¥Le

balde!

:spank: :bday: M8y... When is the party ?? Here's a present for ya :bj: Joke m8... HF and don't :beer: 2 much..muhahah Greetz ØldSt¥Le
  7. ØldSt¥Le

IAC 2007 Team Signup!!

Name: ØldSt¥Le Country: Netherlands Position: Hidding/getting headshotted Voicecom: TS2 with Mic StdAS clan: [NAC]
  8. ØldSt¥Le

As-Hellraiser(continue)

Oke i get the following errors...
  9. ØldSt¥Le

As-Hellraiser(continue)

Well i've downloaded and tried the map... But after +/- 15 secs UT crashes... i get some error. Tried to run ut in different settings but everytime it crashes.. I'll post the error message when i've got some xtra time...:P
  10. ØldSt¥Le

zp-iCTF

cause its zp doesn't mean it can't be laggy If you have good connection you dont even need zp normally i play with zp off but on that server it had no effect at all....zp on or off...it was still lag And ffs i started lagging from beginning...not after i started to lose..
  11. ØldSt¥Le

zp-iCTF

just played the 1st match in the zp-iCTF league... Sorry to say....the server is bad....i hope there will be a second server maybe NL.. Cause this one is to laggy for our clan.. Also the score count is lame... Should be map depending and not total... PPl will play there map full...
  12. ØldSt¥Le

utassault.net Community Movie #2!!

Srry ppl....i have to delete the mirror... Our provider mailed me that i'm over my webspace limit.. So hope some1 else has a decend mirror :(
  13. ØldSt¥Le

did you try the added mirror? Or is that the one giving probs? Let me know :)
  14. ØldSt¥Le

Ok ppl......i've got a mirror up and running for movie... utassault_net_Community_Movie_2.zip Hope this will work faster :) Sponsored by TaRgEt and me :P Let me know if it's fast enough...
  15. ØldSt¥Le

iCTF League Discussion

well it would be better if nobody is able to camp behind or in front of flag.. Eventualy it all ends up at who's got better skills.... Tonight we had them :P (no flames to any1) Hope you play us again in friendly