utassault.net Community Movie #2!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

$au$je said:
why all u peeps got always quick downloads.. when i'm never above 150 kb/s :(
i'm now 105 kb/s

depends on what connection you have. For instance i have the fastest @Home connection. (gives me around 580 dl)

but when you have a more basic contract it just doesn't give you that fast speeds

JACKEL said:
whats the playlist?
liked the music hehe well done on that one, and i liked the movie :) good job

Playlist is at end of movie ffs :P

@ Scar, yeh i know... theres many things now i see that should have been changed/cut off completely.

Also i see i forgot add 3d view from Taki`s TK on yaku :(

Ah well, never had good movie making skills anyway :p

pykenike said:
depends on what connection you have. For instance i have the fastest @Home connection. (gives me around 580 dl)

but when you have a more basic contract it just doesn't give you that fast speeds

Quicknet

i wonder what anni' would've for dl speed. since i got the same as he has

If you look at content, most of the music, and overal movie, i think you did an ok job on it. How long did it take you to make this movie anti?

Yeah kewl movie guys

lol indeed nice movie. Had som food yesterday and watched The movie was very nice. nice with ppl still makin em. Liked hte movie alot lol. And i agree with whoever said, that the name should be listed in screen through all frags. Quality was good better than i seen before. And lol at some frags.

Developlaunch with the rockets was fun. like lots of the launches and i mega laughhed at nekros blocking on desolate switch. looked to funny. :rofl: im gonna save my best moments for next movie whenever its done =)

Nice job anti!! hope u do a 3rd one!!!

:P :P

AnTi said:
Playlist is at end of movie ffs :P

@ Scar, yeh i know... theres many things now i see that should have been changed/cut off completely.

Also i see i forgot add 3d view from Taki`s TK on yaku :(

Ah well, never had good movie making skills anyway :p

nobody is perfect ^^ I even watched it a 2nd time :p

yea very very nice movie.
but criticism is good for everyone so some tiny lil things: one of the audio schnitts was a bit too abrupt and there are some dirty screens after the triple monster kill (instagib one)