zp-iCTF

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ØldSt¥Le

Jun 1, 2004
just played the 1st match in the zp-iCTF league...

Sorry to say....the server is bad....i hope there will be a second server maybe NL..
Cause this one is to laggy for our clan..

Also the score count is lame...
Should be map depending and not total...

PPl will play there map full attack..and then use full defence the next 2 maps....
that really sucks...

I hope it will be sorted out in the next months of testing (i know it's still being tested)

Greetz

I rather enjoyed the match tbh, server did fine :)
But I agree it should be map depending...although some people might then just get 1 cap and full def rest of the map...:\

I'd like to know when stats are up though :D

I love these servers, which start to lag when people start losing. Funny thing is there cant be any lag because its ZP = Zeroping

PPl will play there map full attack..and then use full defence the next 2 maps....
that really sucks...

do the same then or find better tactics against that :rolleyes:

Anyways thanks for the match m8s, gg! :)

[edit] with zp people are nagging, without zp people are nagging, stop playing ut then :nag:

Last edited:
yeah the server was fine and i think the scoring system is amazing but how come nobody has changed position in the ladder yet?

cause its zp doesn't mean it can't be laggy

If you have good connection you dont even need zp

normally i play with zp off but on that server it had no effect at all....zp on or off...it was still lag

And ffs i started lagging from beginning...not after i started to lose..

Well congratulations to Confused, I have placed you in Division 1 (the system didn't know what to do with you since there wasn't any division structure already).

Sorry to hear about your lag problems OldStyle; but there's no real need to go on about it tbh.

ZP works absolutely fine on that server, as we've been testing full matches there for ages now.

Server 3 (NL) will be available as of tomorrow for further bookings.

Scoring on flagcaps is the more popular system, as voiced by many clans already; though if required this will be voted (as I have said numerous times before) in 3 months time.

"Matches will be scored by using the flag-cap scoring system. Each team's flag-cap total will be tallied at the end of the match to form their final score." doh yeah that really isnt good at all!

I have never seen that rule been used in ictf but mebbe i TDM :satan:
Its like the team with most kills win the assault map init!
change it! /bamzz

hey all...
bit strange to see assault league have a zp|ictf, but hey gg :). As XENA says drop by & visit us (for those that remember us or even those that don't) on quakenet #tammy.5on5 or any of the other multiple tammy channs, or try the TammY servers with 2 publics & 3 pickups with TS2.
Hope to see you soon

(I use the nick now of Nefertem.. though MadMat still during the day sometimes ;) )

www.tammy.lcgaming.co.uk

Free commercials own.

Ba]V[sE said:
"Matches will be scored by using the flag-cap scoring system. Each team's flag-cap total will be tallied at the end of the match to form their final score." doh yeah that really isnt good at all!

I have never seen that rule been used in ictf but mebbe i TDM :satan:
Its like the team with most kills win the assault map init!
change it! /bamzz
TDM uses map-total aswell.

All the ictf CB matches I ever played were done on total flag caps, maybe cup competitions are different but then again this isn't a cup competition so why not give it a chance first of all.

And its more like the assault team with the most final obj captures win, which is I guess what we play at the moment :P

Ye the cups are counted in maps and the ladders in caps.

Either system works fine with me. Both systems can be used
tactical. Doesnt really matter imo.

Can some one tell me why my post has bien taken out?

It had to do with zp|iCTF like topic says..

so why did it get taken out?:(

ØldSt¥Le said:
just played the 1st match in the zp-iCTF league...

Sorry to say....the server is bad....i hope there will be a second server maybe NL..
Cause this one is to laggy for our clan..

Also the score count is lame...
Should be map depending and not total...

that really sucks...

Greetz

first of all I think the server was perfectly nice and I am from the same country

score count, well everyone can think differently about that

u are saying that we did full def after 1st map or 2nd map if u read between the lines, that ain't true m8 :P we made more caps 2nd and 3rd map than 1st map :P

Ghoststalker said:
I love these servers, which start to lag when people start losing. Funny thing is there cant be any lag because its ZP = Zeroping

lol I love ur first sentence haha but the second is false, the players themself play with zeroping (u can notice it because when u will fire ur shots will come immediately), however if the opponent has a ping of 150 (normally), that player will lag and there's nothing you can do, if you're trying to shoot him there's a great chance u shoot through him.
(that's what I've been told newayz :P)

MeetYourMaker said:
And its more like the assault team with the most final obj captures win, which is I guess what we play at the moment :P

actually that is not 100% right.
cuz if one team finished map in 5 mins and other in 4 mins. Then actuaally they both finished the "last objektive" but still the second team wins "the map".

UTA uses this system: "first team to score 8 points by winning maps, wins the match" (exception if maps are drawn due to full defs by both teams - then the number of maps goes down by 1... so by 1 map draw the wincount = 7) or the team which has the higher score after 14 maps (except playoffs etc. then i think they play until 1 team has 2 maps lead, but im not sure about this cuz i only remember it happening 1 time since i am active)

I think there should be a update on rules... i miss the point "Winning conditions"

i can update it if you want :D
ill send oyu complete text and you update it :P

and ill think of some words for the CTF Part too *g*

PS: both, if using mapcount or flagcap count.. has positive things and negative... :S

No, the team with the most final objectives win, there has to be at least a 1 obj difference in the total for a team to win by the very nature of the scoring system.

I think :P

Last edited: