Predictions/Chat: World Cup 2010

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

well Supermic, that's why we said that France sucks. They do.
They also failed 2002, 2004, 2008 and now 2010. Call it tradition. 2006 was pure luck tho.

Adieu les bleus :wave:

btw the mexican fans own. They are great :D

well Supermic, that's why we said that France sucks. They do.
They also failed 2002, 2004, 2008 and now 2010. Call it tradition. 2006 was pure luck tho.

Adieu les bleus :wave:

btw the mexican fans own. They are great :D

If by luck you mean Zinedine Zidane then yes, you're right.

Domenech will be killed tomorrow in french media. imho justified. WHY DDIDNT HE LET HENRY PLAY???? dont get it.

Ye Maxiz, just guess when Zidane would have got a 2nd yellow card or got injured.
France wouldnt even came near the final. it's always bad when a team relaise on just one player

meh Henry been benched throughout season in Barcelona so I can understand that somewhat but benching Gourcouff!? Madness. Especially as Diaby and Gouvou pretty much did nothing at all during the whole game :(

He didn't. He set the bar really low when he carded Klose in the beginning. 9 yellow and 1 red? No I don't think so. wat a joke ref.

Not to mention the non given penalty in the 92min.

Sure I can understand why he didnt wanna give penalty in overtime but it was one...

:rofl: at all those referees in the World Cup until now, todays was the worst I've ever seen.
But nevermind! Germany was shit and the responsible person for that is Löw. Why hell did he take out the best two players (Özil and Müller) but leave THE WORST PLAYER Podolski on the field???? Was there one single chance for Germany to score after the exchanges or have I just missed them?
Thanks Löw, but maybe we're lucky and end up 2nd now, at least we won't meet England (who will end up 2nd too) and Argentina in quarters then (if we come that far...)

Still in Germanys hands, they just need to beat Ghana convincingly and should top group with a better goal difference.

:lol: at Germany's stats, first group game they've lost since 86 and first penalty (INCLUDING PENALTY SHOOTOUTS) they have missed since 82 :lol:

:lol:

Wasnt even a bad shot that penalty 80% of those "halfway to the corner" ones are in. Sure you could shoot more into the corner, but thats more risky as well usualy. Deffo a nice save of the serbian keeper anyways!

EDIT: Slovenia :lol: not much points for anyone again :P

Last edited:
First of all:
The referee was crap. In every tackle in the 1st half he took out yellow. WTF? this is football and NOT basketball. Ridiculous

But the ref was not the cause for the lose.
Serbia played very tough and good. And when i know that the referee is such a card fetishist, then i do NOT attack from behind, especially not when i've alrdy a yellow card. How stupid is Klose?

Also: Why did Loew took off Özil and Müller? imho the best players in the team.
Podolski was blind today. He shoot 10 times and did not even score when he shoot the penalty.

And please kick Gomez out, he never ever played well in the national team. Why does he keep him?