soccer / football thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bundesliga > all atm,
and that is statisticly proven, most attractive league in europe cos the challenge there is higher than everywhere else

bundesliga > all atm,
and that is statisticly proven, most attractive league in europe cos the challenge there is higher than everywhere else

source.. statisticly, it must have a source :P

So basically I was initially correct? As I presumed, it was a 3 match ban for violent conduct. You all said 1 match ban but as ignorant as ever that is for non violent conduct :P

Deserved. If you don't want to cause damage to a player you don't go in studs up. Ribery did so it can only be deemed as violent.

Yeah, you whingers are just biased or dont know the rules or both! :P Llike others say, hes not that important, all the CL games i saw him play he was average at best. Players like Olic, schweinsteiger, robben, lahm should get all the attention because they are the main reason bayern are in the final.

haha and messi is only any good for getting goals, such an over rated player imo he would get crucified in the prem as his all round game is only average and he wouldn't score even half as much as he does in spain. fabregas > messi

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about? :rofl:

bundesliga > all atm,

LOL!!!!!

Between yourself and XR you could go in for the most ridiculous statements of 2010 and we are only in April!

LOL!!!!!

Between yourself and XR you could go in for the most ridiculous statements of 2010 and we are only in April!

he is right tho, Bundesliga might be the best league atm considering the balance of good teams there...unlike it is in england or spain or italy where u know before season starts who will be champion :P

he is right tho, Bundesliga might be the best league atm considering the balance of good teams there...unlike it is in england or spain or italy where u know before season starts who will be champion :P

Its not worth arguing really, we will go on for ages with me showing u why you/free are wrong and you not accepting it.

Lets just agree to disagree, everyone has their own opinion i guess! ;)

More importantly who is gonna win out of Inter and Bayern, close one i think but i think Inter might just do it coz they have a stronger defence!

3 years ago I agreed that bundesliga was kinda shit, compared to other leagues and they actually were, think even russias league had a better competition, so I don't rly know why u don't admit not beeing #1 'leaguewise' anymore. All of a sudden you dont have any arguments to come along with anymore and u say lets just not talk bout it? cmon

haha and messi is only any good for getting goals, such an over rated player imo he would get crucified in the prem as his all round game is only average and he wouldn't score even half as much as he does in spain. fabregas > messi

What gaz said :lol:

I guess you must have missed barca vs arsenal at neu camp, it clearly showed fabregas > messi didn't it :rolleyes:

I cannot believe you just called lionel messi an overrated player lol.

3 years ago I agreed that bundesliga was kinda shit, compared to other leagues and they actually were, think even russias league had a better competition, so I don't rly know why u don't admit not beeing #1 'leaguewise' anymore. All of a sudden you dont have any arguments to come along with anymore and u say lets just not talk bout it? cmon

No, i always have arguments Free but i just cant be bothered.

I shouldnt have commented in the first place but couldnt resist, my bad :P Think/believe what ever you like, makes no diff to me.

I've got to agree to some kind with free. Of course english/spanish leagues still have more top teams. Only Bayern can compete on international level. But I do also think that the Bundesliga is the most balanced league in europe.
If we'd put all 18 Bundesliga teams and best 18 english teams together into one there would probably end up 4 premier league teams in top5, but the germans would gain more points in total over a season. Just because the rest of english teams are very very poor and you have to admit that. Same goes for Spain and Italy.

Damn that Forlan character. I hear he wasn't good enough in the EPL against English opposition. Damn that guy!

PS. Liverpool for life yo! <3 :footy:

Fantastic achievement for Fulham. Their manger has done wonders this season and deserves the Premier League's manager of the year award imo.