soccer / football thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

RUMOURS!!! 28TH APRIL

Patrice Evra - Manchester Utd to Real Madrid - £20m
Ashley Cole - Chelsea to Real Madrid - ??
Juan Vargas - Fiorentina to Real Madrid - ??
Luca Toni - Bayern Munich to Manchester City - ??
Carlos Tevez - Manchester City to Liverpool - £18m (Based on Torres going)
Ben Foster - Manchester Utd to Birmingham - £5m
Stanislav Manolev - PSV to Manchester City/Aston Villa - £5m
Alan Hutton - Tottenham to Sunderland - £5m
Kasper Schmeichel - Notts County to Tottenham/Blackburn/Birmingham - Free
Stephen Hunt - Hull to Wolves - £3m
Kamil Zayatte - Hull to Wolves - £3m
Steven Mouyokolo - Hull to Stoke - £2m
Peter Crouch - Tottenham to Stoke - £10m

Confirmed

Jonjo Shelvey - Charlton to Liverpool - £1.7m + Addons
Marton Fulop - Sunderland to Manchester City - Emergency Loan

Last edited:
great game by bayern munich! Lyon didnt play weak, but Bayern was just too strong for them this evening. They dominated the whole game and pld good football. Olic's 3 goals were great and he ran and ran and ran....all night long :lol:

im excited who will be facing them, if it is either barca or inter! showdown tonight!

These confirmed today

Joao Silva - Desportivo Aves (Portugese Division 2) > Everton
Jonjo Shelvey - Charlton > Liverpool

edit: k u already got Jonjo tr0p :P

Last edited:
UEFA banned Franck Ribéry for the next 3 games of the champions league.

Kinda looks like irony of the world...he was about to change to a club who can win the championsleague, now bayern reached the final and he cannot even play it cuz he was over motivated against Lopez. lol

What a bad world! I am sure he bites his own ass now :lol:

uefa is just a pos, letting lyon change their league match and whatsofuckingever and banned ribery now for this foul, totally bs imo

That's kinda ignorant, free.
That was a clear awefull foul which could've hurt Lisandro Lopez' ankle real bad.
In competition when shown a red card like that he'd get 2/3 matches also, so why change te rules for CL all of a sudden?

it is more like the fact the ribery fouled him and he acted like he almost died!..Ribery got a red card and lopez was brought outside the field. 30 seconds later he smiled and ran back on the field, fuck face..he wanted it to look soooo hard..I mean he took the opportunity to make ribery not play anymore and im sure he thought it is an advantage if he wont play anymore..w0ts0ever, he wont play in the final :mad:

bayern is good at that too.. look what van bommel did y'day ;) ... it's part of the game, deal with it.. and bayern doesnt need Ribery, just look how well they played yesterday.. I think van Bommel, Schweinsteiger, Olic and Robben are far more important than Ribery

So basically I was initially correct? As I presumed, it was a 3 match ban for violent conduct. You all said 1 match ban but as ignorant as ever that is for non violent conduct :P

Deserved. If you don't want to cause damage to a player you don't go in studs up. Ribery did so it can only be deemed as violent.

So basically I was initially correct? As I presumed, it was a 3 match ban for violent conduct. You all said 1 match ban but as ignorant as ever that is for non violent conduct :P

Deserved. If you don't want to cause damage to a player you don't go in studs up. Ribery did so it can only be deemed as violent.

Word.