soccer / football thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mourinho strikes again. Not seen a team dive and roll around so much since... since the last team he managed. And the one before that. Lucio should be shot in the face for his play-acting. Then again, that dickhead who won Motta a straight red should be pipebombed in the nuts. Sometimes football makes me fucking sick. What a shitty embarrassment of a match.

But, but... that foul reaaaaally hurt :(
2wfqtrd.gif

:lol:

RUMOURS!!! 29TH APRIL

Luka Modric - Tottenham to Manchester Utd - £25m
Doni - Roma to Manchester Utd/Tottenham/Arsenal - ??
Steven N'Zonzi - Blackburn to Arsenal - ??
Philippe Mexes - Roma to Arsenal - £10m
Brede Hangeland - Fulham to Tottenham/Arsenal - ??
Madjid Bougherra - Rangers to Liverpool - £5m
David Luiz - Benfica to Manchester Utd/Manchester City/Chelsea - £25m
Stefan Radu - Lazio to Manchester City - £9m
David James - Portsmouth to West Ham/West Brom/Birmingham - Free
Hamit Altintop - Bayern Munich to Tottenham - ??
Kevin-Prince Boateng - Portsmouth to West Ham - ??
Jamie O'Hara - Tottenham to West Ham/Stoke - £5m
Adam Federici - Reading to Liverpool/Tottenham - ??
Andre Bikey - Burnley to Wolves - £3m

Laurent Blanc - Bordeaux to France - Manager

Every single 1 of mine have a source though, which is why I asked him which source.....

Oh eyes, what a wonderful creation by god, if only everyone used them!

If olic scores in the finals he'll be on par with Messi :rofl:

haha and messi is only any good for getting goals, such an over rated player imo he would get crucified in the prem as his all round game is only average and he wouldn't score even half as much as he does in spain. fabregas > messi

You know it is wrong. Messi is worldclass and the reason you think he is shit mit result of the fact that you just hate him and he scored 4 times against an english club :P

:lol: listen to u all, the spanish league is as bad as the scottish league. Look at the difference between the two "top" clubs. The rest of the teams are waaaaaaay behind. yes messi is good, but cmmon guys stop wanking. Stick him in the english prem i dont think he would be as effective as every1 makes out, such a stronger and better league to play in.

@all of u about ribery, i didnt see teh challange, but its it was for violent conduct,bad challange or whatever and ur all moaning hes got a 3match ban then :lol: just look back at my thread i made, and the surgery i needed on my leg...(from a late challange,bad challange)however u guys wanna judge it. But just coz ur german/support munich is crazy, get a grip of urself. Players SHOULD get punished more for some of the wreckless tackels that are flying in l8ly.

oh and yes he scored 4 vs arsenal...look who arsenal they had playing that game, werent they missing alot of first teamers??i might be wrong.