Would you take part in the 6v6 League if it was subscription based?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Well would ya?

• No! Never!

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Yes but only if those who can use the servers are those who pay!

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Sure, I'll pay my share.

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Assuming a subscription fee of around £10 per month per clan, assuming half the clans would do this it would be enough for 2 servers(ish).

Clanbase has a few servers, if the clans who wanted to use the clanbase servers join clanbase and wrote the matches in under clanbase as well as utas, they could use other servers for free.

Seems like a good idea.

Personally, I figure I get a damn load of fun out of playing in the league, and figuring the cost comes down to less than a movie a
month each...

Thats a damn fine deal.

Of course, the devil is always in the details..

Ian.

ohwell

okay, i can count about 500 reasons why it's a GREAT idea to pay for the service... we get decent servers for a change :D is prolly reason no.1

But as much as i love it,

I can think of about a 1000 why it's shear impossible to make it happen. it's too much of a hassle to make all players pay (specially for such a small amount) , which usually means that only 1 persons ends up payin it.

What if clans don't pay? do they get kicked? what if 15 clans don't pay? are we goin from div.3 to div.1 then?
see where i'm goin?

the second option to make a great server for those clans that DO pay might be better, but it adds the problem of the fact that 1 clan did pay and 1 clan didn't...then what?

anyway, great idea but i think it CAN'T be done

(p.s. NO i'm NOT gonna name all pro's and con's :p)

It would simply be those clans that pay can book the server, and if a match is to be played on the server at least one of the teams taking part must have paid.

gues that wouldn't be a prob for the main clans, but not forget that some players are 11 or younger. new clans starting with less players. I mean, the utassault isn't that big. I do agree though with the prize. would make a nice server.

£10 per clan is nothin

I think can speak for Ai when i say we could easily afford that (right lads? lol)

even i could pay 10 pounds :D

In american dollars of course :P

Phil u would have to get ur lazy ass to the bank to get it converted :P

fs i kno, u think im blind fs?

just pointing out that a jobless(atm) 14 yr old yank could pay the whole fee for a clan :P

fs :D

agreed with cazzy here. one of the negative points:
there arent only money-earning dudes around in here, in fact many underage who dont earn money by themselves or are not allowed by parents to spend money on that (yes, in some countries parents may control that :eek: ). And then, to say "you didnt pay, you may not use these servers" would suck as these mentioned younger ppl simply cannot do it.

wot about my using clanbase servers idea ?
it would be free, just convince em to install leagueas124

from what I understand, these clans would have to play in clanbase then, too ? some clans dont want to/cant do this afaik