World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Druid Nerfed in 1.11 Innervate is no longer a Talent we get it at lvl 40 so now Feral and n00bkin Druids get innervate NERFED :D

Pea¢eMaker said:
Druid Nerfed in 1.11 Innervate is no longer a Talent we get it at lvl 40 so now Feral and n00bkin Druids get innervate NERFED :D
And this is a nerf how? It's a significant boost and I'd go as far as calling it overpowered. Our feral/Moonkin druids are well happy with this change but it's going to be insane in PvP enviroments.

Again, not a nerf but a huge buff on the verge of overpowered.

Maxiz! said:
And this is a nerf how? It's a significant boost and I'd go as far as calling it overpowered. Our feral/Moonkin druids are well happy with this change but it's going to be insane in PvP enviroments.

Again, not a nerf but a huge buff on the verge of overpowered.
Oomkin will be oom a bit less now :(

Presumably one that includes still posting to forums....aah the irony.

As for Innervate, as a feral druid I say OMG IMBA DRUIDS WILL BE UNBEATABLE....ALL RAID CONTENT HAS TO BE UPGRADED....RESTO DRUIDS TO SLIT OWN WRISTS...BALANCE/FERAL DRUID TASKFORCE TO INVADE IRAN....etc.

You're a bunch of hysterical schoolgirls.

Yar atleast its a fun fight. Sick of mobs where i just watch tv and press frostbolt over and over. You actually have to concentrate for once ;x

LeNiXiS said:
Yar atleast its a fun fight. Sick of mobs where i just watch tv and press frostbolt over and over. You actually have to concentrate for once ;x
Agreed. But me as a prot tank is useless in p1 and only slightly needed for the tentacles in p2 :p

I want something to doooooooo!!