World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Soz sneez my plan is alliance :P + i prolly choose different realm than you lot here, a friend of mine invited me to stormrage or something like that :x

He said,
"I want 2 be an ubar tank?!11", and Blizzard gave him shield and mail
He said,
"lolo I wunt 2 be a maege 2", and Blizzard gave him instant nukes
He said,
"I want to heal", and Blizzard gave him heals
He said,
"but WTF? Druids getz formz so ken i tu plxz?", and Blizzard gave him wolf form
He said,
"OMGLOLOL, my heals r not teh instantz", and Blizzard gave him nature's swift
He said,
"OMG but warriorz r teh hit so hard wit teh weaponz?", And Blizzard gave him Windfury
He said,
"BUT TETZ NO FAIRZ, teh enemyz r having pewerful bufforz?", And Blizzard gave him an instant low mana
cast Purge
He said,
"K BUT I STILL KENT kite 4ever lyk teh OMG?", and Blizzard made the frostshock effect last longer than
the cooldown
So the kid went on killing lowbies, shouting "WTFLOLOL PWND n00Bz0Rs" and using /spit.
After 7 hours of corpse camping, something terrible happened! A bunch of level 60 alliance guys managed
to kill the shaman!
The kid went to the Blizzard God and said,
"OMGWTF, I R TEH DIEDZ BT I DUNT WUNT 2 do teh corpze runzors? i die lyk wtf i shundnt ROFL!"", And Blizzard
gave him a self rez with no sickness
And so the shaman class was born.

lol had my first Molten Core experience this weekend... We didnt even make it past Lucifron -_-

btw... youre a MAGE, so stop wearing Dreadmist :P

dont have too much troubles with shamans, tune down the instant heals a bit. The only thing i find quite annoying is the selfres with a decent amount of hp and mana. I mean i feel pretty good when a shaman jumps me and i kill him , only to find him selfrezzing and attacking again (nice to have a PoM pyro for that :D)

CeCe said:
lol had my first Molten Core experience this weekend... We didnt even make it past Lucifron -_-

btw... youre a MAGE, so stop wearing Dreadmist :P

It looks too cool tho :d

Helios said:
how to get owned by blizzard when in MC

ownedbyblizzard.gif

Helios where did you get that mod(s), which mod(s)? and do you still use them? And are they stable?

Im as druid and i need that same screen so i can see who i must heal.