World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I've got a 60 hunter on Arathor and since trying out a few different classes as alts I can't find the same fun yet. Being a hunter is a blast all the way, although takes a while for a party to trust you that you won't get them wiped.

If you want to be popular be a priest.

yea there are like 5 priests in my guild out of 145. We have like 55 paladins though, whup-ee paladins are as usful as an ash tray on a motorbike ffs lol

how do i get rid of the icons in my action bar? i cant drag them out, and if i rick click it obviously uses it, i have 2 the same icons in my action bar and want to delete one of them

Menace said:
Big guild. avarage level though? :x

sorry don't have a calculator :p

dunno there are about 40 lvl 60's, and a large amount of 50-60's, well i'd say about 90 of the 145 are lvl 50 or above, with a few low lvl characters, which are mainly priests and druids as there is a great shortage of them in the guild. There is only 1 lvl 60 priest, and 2 lvl 60 druids, where as there are about 15 paladins :\

LeNiXiS said:
sorry don't have a calculator :p

dunno there are about 40 lvl 60's, and a large amount of 50-60's, well i'd say about 90 of the 145 are lvl 50 or above, with a few low lvl characters, which are mainly priests and druids as there is a great shortage of them in the guild. There is only 1 lvl 60 priest, and 2 lvl 60 druids, where as there are about 15 paladins :\
Ouch, we have about ~40-45 level 60's, too. but it's a fairly balanced group :o
Closed for Rogues and Warriors now though, we have about 6 of em both at 60.
A good deal of Priests though, we're mostly short on Hunters and Warlocks :o

Xion said:
how do i get rid of the icons in my action bar? i cant drag them out, and if i rick click it obviously uses it, i have 2 the same icons in my action bar and want to delete one of them

You probably have locked action bars in the interface setup.

As for the rest of you quit whining ffs. You sound like a bunch of schoolgirls. And not in a good way.

LeNiXiS said:
yea there are like 5 priests in my guild out of 145. We have like 55 paladins though, whup-ee paladins are as usful as an ash tray on a motorbike ffs lol

Tell me, what exactly is not useful with a paladin?

TuT said:
Tell me, what exactly is not useful with a paladin?
Give me one thing that they can do well...
Their heals are extremely mana-inefficient, slow and not very powerful, their mana pool isn't too large, they can't hold aggro so they can't tank, their dps is the worst of all classes, they make decent cleanse-bots and have some decent buffs, but it ends there :x

They can't kill anyone who is determined to run away in PvP, either; I've seen level 60 Paladins chase level 50 Rogues about halfway across some zones, then the Rogue's sprint was useable and that means bye bye Paladin T_T
a stun isn't enough.

Reactions: Cassius