World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Can somebody explain an utter noob the difference between PvE and PvP?? :confused:

On PvE servers you need to go /pvp if you want to attack players of the enemy group. (horde, alliance) And they have to be /pvp enabled, too.

On PvP everybody is /pvp all the time, so any enemy call kill you whenever your ways cross, or vice-versa of course.

If you want to lvl without having to worry about the damn horde :P like I do, go PvE.

PvP is much more fun imo, because when u are a leet player of level 36 :)P not that big tho) u want to crush all the damn orcs that dare to take 1 step on allaince ground (read all orcs under level 36 ;)).

Which u can't do in PvE because they will all be laughing at you and walk on :[[

block-head-sad.gif

you can update it yourself, just open all .toc files from the Interface/AddOns/.. Interface/FrameXML.. directories in notepad and change the number in the first line to 4211

to the comments some pages ago: i don't think you can already tell who's good and bad in pvp. pvp takes a hell of time to evolve and even then there's people who discover new superiour combination of skills after years.

pvp is the most important aspect for me and when after some time i hear that it's good, i might get the game :D i'd like to play a demo though before i pay :\