World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

gay speed couldnt connect to blizz seeds, played ab once, hate azjol nerub players again in bg they dont listen , in short fuck pickup bg groups, and dkp system here we come :D its pretty crazy that no guild on azjol has really tried bwl yet, only 2 guilds are able to farm onyxia and just 1 can farm mc, maybe 7 guilds are in mc, azjol was nicely mid-populated but blizzard started to migrate players to our servers bunch of wankers. so all in all blizz sucks , azjol is getting gayer cause of players, but on the brightside, bloodfang here i come :D

muh, took me half an hour or so, or maybe a bit longer, not sure, but last few days I couldnt get in wow either, and my server is the worst in the world lol, always lag at the evening, they 'fixed' it, I connected ajnd pinged 1.5k
GJ!

NiGhT_owl said:
Yes WOW sucks atm cause you cant login to play it, or you login and no-one else can, or you connect spend 20mins walking round looking for adesent wofl/bear/horde/alliance to kill and you get disconnected for no reason, or you have the prob which I have atm, were you spend all day doing a quest, you hand it in, and you get disconnnected right after you hand the quest in, and then you cant get back in, cause of the problems prevously metioned!
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad:
Hah, that reminds me. I always get disconnected when dumping of a quest in either Hillsbrad Foothills or Booty Bay. Kind of hilarious imo after a while :p:

fuck sake man...my server already so crappy lagged always and stuff, and the fucking queues annoy me soooo much grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr see how I have to wait 10 minutes to be able to play, with a ping of 1500, my days man

Toa$ter said:
fuck sake man...my server already so crappy lagged always and stuff, and the fucking queues annoy me soooo much grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr see how I have to wait 10 minutes to be able to play, with a ping of 1500, my days man
wich server are you on?

al'akir, they 'fixed' it soem time ago, but it lags just as much as ever, and always the damn queues :)

yay Hakkar is dead (last night)... kinda messes the whole economy ;( [ZG items] =~= [MC/BWL items].... such a reward for so much effort :chainsaw:

I don't get why everyone whine when the ZG items are up to bar with bwl/mc. It's supposed to be hard, it's supposed to be aimed at smaller guilds who can't run MC/BWL and it's designed for them to get good items. Stop the whining already! :P

zg ownz!

Maxiz! said:
I don't get why everyone whine when the ZG items are up to bar with bwl/mc. It's supposed to be hard, it's supposed to be aimed at smaller guilds who can't run MC/BWL and it's designed for them to get good items. Stop the whining already! :P

zg ownz!
The problem _is_ that smaller guilds who can't run MC/BWL get about the same items.
If the hardcore guilds have no advantage over small guilds through hard work and hours and hours and hours of practicing encounters; what's the point in even playing to be the best?

That's like practicing UT 8 hours a day even though n00bs get a free aimbot to compensate for the fact that they can't train 8 hours a day.

Well, WoW is aimed to satisfy _all_ kinds of people, not just hardcore big guilds. If that's what you're looking for there's many games that's better suited for you (Not really but you get the point, I hope :P)

I'm still just happy that I ended up in a good big guild who are good enough to do MC/BWL. I see it as a priviledge to be playing those instances, not a right.

Well, the fact that Blizzard wants to serve mainstream gamers over hardcore makes it more of a mainstream game.
Which is stupid if you want to go Hardcore I guess, I shouldn't be whining anyway since I'm inactive and all.