World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Menace said:
Cairne Bloodhoof is DOWN, baby!
Took him out last night when we were bored...
Other faction bosses :soon: :p:
Not really an accomplishment now is it? Just take the elevator up and you will be standing right next to him. All major horde cities have easy entrances, thunderbluff has 14k elevators, orgrimmar has 2 entrances and same goes for UC. What does Alliance have? A train that connects the two biggest cities so it's impossible to raid?

Wank.

Faction bosses are about as tough as raidbosses, it's just that they have more hp, do more melee damage and have AE stuns, but no AE damage (at least not Cairne afaik)
Add a constant rush of guards into his room (up to 30 at the same time) and a steady supply of Horde players coming to "check it out" and it's not as easy as you might think.
Last time I was there the fight was going on for 15 minutes and he was at 40% or so.
That's _enough_ time for anyone to go to TB :p:

And as for city entrances... well, Thrall is as much of a pain to get to as Fordragon...
And the Deeprun Tram is actually also _the_ main weakness in the defense.
Get 1 Warlock and 2 others in the tram and you can summon 2 raids there if you want, only lowbies use it and noone can ever be arsed to check it out if it's "under attack"
For SW the Tram leads into the unguarded Dwarven District, very close to the SW keep. It's just the guards that need AE'ing and Fordragon is all yours.
SW is a place where you simply won't find over 5 level 60 players at any one time, either.

Really... you should see it more with a less biased view, there are already enough people who go "omg Horde sucks so much more in this and this and that" or "Alliance doesn't have windfury so we do so much less damage in raids!!!11one"

Last edited:
Menace said:
Really... you should see it more with a less biased view, there are already enough people who go "omg Horde sucks so much more in this and this and that" or "Alliance doesn't have windfury so we do so much less damage in raids!!!11one"
You do have some valid points but meh, I didn't whine about it :P

I just think it's unfair (lol :anal: )

I don't get it why the Horde has to have an alternate route while Alliance has none :\

Reactions: w1sh and sneez
DaTeL said:
22 UBRS runs (counted them) and no devout robe ;(

but still not bad:

Took me 50 runs for my wildheart vest but finally got it.

Daizzewow.jpg

Reactions: w1sh
Menace said:
Faction bosses are about as tough as raidbosses, it's just that they have more hp, do more melee damage and have AE stuns, but no AE damage (at least not Cairne afaik)
Add a constant rush of guards into his room (up to 30 at the same time) and a steady supply of Horde players coming to "check it out" and it's not as easy as you might think.
Last time I was there the fight was going on for 15 minutes and he was at 40% or so.
That's _enough_ time for anyone to go to TB :p:

And as for city entrances... well, Thrall is as much of a pain to get to as Fordragon...
And the Deeprun Tram is actually also _the_ main weakness in the defense.
Get 1 Warlock and 2 others in the tram and you can summon 2 raids there if you want, only lowbies use it and noone can ever be arsed to check it out if it's "under attack"
For SW the Tram leads into the unguarded Dwarven District, very close to the SW keep. It's just the guards that need AE'ing and Fordragon is all yours.
SW is a place where you simply won't find over 5 level 60 players at any one time, either.

LMFAO i have no idea what any of that means but its a nice story :D

Reactions: w1sh
i still don't have my epic mount ;x lol. Been playing a priest for a few days, they are quite good once you get past lvl 16, can actually kill more than 1 mob with your mana :p