World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I hate rogues... PvP is such a nuisance with them around. They are pretty much undetectable even when i get felhunter and paranoia out .. and even if I detect them I'm dead anyway with their stupid stunlock and insane damage.

They should definitely be nerfed for PvPing

CeCe said:
I hate rogues... PvP is such a nuisance with them around. They are pretty much undetectable even when i get felhunter and paranoia out .. and even if I detect them I'm dead anyway with their stupid stunlock and insane damage.

Working as intended.

CeCe said:

Roll a Warrior. 2x imp overpower and gg for the Rogue. :p:

lol CeCe do you always get killed by Qaz, Dawen and Cain? they hang around each other always, nothing you can do when 3 rogues all attack same target. They are bastards for picking off casters at the back, but i don't blame them because i'd do the same if i was a rogue lol.

Hmm... dunno.. the name I see alot is Stilleto.

Yes, cant really blame them for playing "efficiently" =/
But it can be frustrating.. especially for locks who keep having to waste a soulshard if they want to get a "real" pet out after rez'ing

get lvl 60 and some good gear and you will be able to spot all rogues below lvl 60
And yeah if you're sitting nothing you can do , the sitting stunlock will be nerfed which gives you a chance to use a trinket or any other class related anti-stuns. Drives me mad aswell but then again its part of the game, well at least it is if you're on a pvp server like me

LeNiXiS said:
your a mage, use blink :p

if you're stunlocked while sitting you cant do anything cos you have to be standin to cast
and you cant blink out of every stun a rogue can throw at you
and a shame you aint on a pvp server it r0x :D I can go out and pvp when i want and when i wanna quest i have no problems, if they come after me PoM poly and drive off. Mage rox on a pvp server ^^

lol me and my guildies attacked southshore in a small group today... there was stilleto again (level 60 rogue bastard orc x0) but we managed to kill him often enough for him to get pissed off and leave.. but he got me twice x0

come Bloodscalp Alliance side to own Helios with me zyx and sneez

and get free potions from me :p