World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

If u were talking menace about rome game arfff its a pure strategy game :P if not its the best one! hjahahahahaha

Well i havent pld many many hours but i have pld some "wars" against a friend and it was great.
Btw i want test the new W

McNeill said:
I'm not sure if i will play it.

I think you know I play Lineage2 - www.lineage2.com they are bringing out a new update Chronicle 2. With that coming around same time as WoW released and the amount of time over the last couple of months ive put into that game i dont think i could deal with another.

But to be honest, these games are all pretty much the same thing.

ye init, all the same, but I might start playing it now ^^

Cool manace :D what server? :D

I'm on Test 8 and Test 34 (both Pacific)
around lvl 12 on both

btw I only play together with a friend and/or my brother.... much more fun :D

all reply! :P servers are down anyway :)

lvl 14.2 warrior Orc atm, playing on Test34 (pacific)

Attachments

• schildje.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 180
DaTeL said:
Cool manace :D what server? :D

I'm on Test 8 and Test 34 (both Pacific)
around lvl 12 on both

btw I only play together with a friend and/or my brother.... much more fun :D
You won't find me :\
I'm on the EU Closed PvP server :x
I spend most of my time on HL2 now though, gonna pre-order it when that option is available though :D

:( the beta's over :/
will the US-retail version allow us to play on european servers? (the time they are activated)

that's not my question...
DaTeL said:
will the US-retail version allow us to play on european servers? (the time they are activated)

What I want to buy it tuesday (the US-version) and play on US servers, which I know is possible
But when the european servers come online, will I be able to play on those? (Diablo allowed me to play on US realms/servers)

they said i think that the US and Euro gameclient will not be compatible so if you get the US version you wont be able to get on the euro server

DaTeL said:
:( the beta's over :/

i had the same question
i did send an email to blizzard in america and they told me that they aren't sure about it

this was my question
"can i buy it the game now and us it on an american server and then when european servers are out go on to the european server with my account?"

this is there repley:

At North American, Australian, and New Zealand launch, only these regions will be allowed to access the North American. Please see the regional information below.

Shortly after the initial release, World of Warcraft will also launch locally in Europe, Korea, and China, with local servers available for play in each region. We are currently conducting pre-release Beta testing in North America, Europe, and Korea.

Blizzard has not yet announced plans for further localized releases or further regional Beta testing for World of Warcraft. Unlike our past Battle.net games, World of Warcraft requires that a complex regional server infrastructure and a local GM/support staff be in place to provide the excellent customer service and unparalleled gameplay experience that we intend to deliver. In addition, we must translate content for each region in which the game will be available so that players will be able to understand the game's text and therefore be able to enjoy it appropriately.

To meet these goals, we are taking a very thorough and measured approach to our international release plan for World of Warcraft. Establishing a stable infrastructure for our initial regions will help us evaluate the requirements for future regions where we might consider launching a local version of World of Warcraft.

We hope you will stay tuned to http://en.wow-europe.com for further announcements regarding the World of Warcraft launch. In the months ahead, we will be expanding the Beta tests and possibly conducting beta tests for some additional languages around the world.

Our North American office is not able to provide direct support for any issues regarding the European servers. You will need to contact our European Support Team directly for assistance. To get in contact with the World of Warcraft Europe team, please visit this webform:

http://en.wow-europe.com/support/webform/index.shtml

We are still hard at work building our full line of support options for European Beta testers. Direct phone and email support are under development at this time. All questions, including technical issues, should be addressed to this webform until our European Support division is fully implemented.

For a link to a full list of our European Support Resources, please visit this page:
http://en.wow-europe.com/support/

well to be honest i don't understand a word of what he/she sayed
hope it helped you out