World Cyber Games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

i agree
although i didnt like the racing it was fun as hell to play the arena
get the red turtleshell and bounce em off
also slipping a banana infront of somebody who is chasing you was fun as hell.
and the lighting owned aswell :)
damn the hours i spent on it

My brother take part @ the qualifiers for Nintendo champion or some like that 5 years ago. He had to play Super Mario Kart on the Snes and Zelda on the Nes and some other game. The whole competition was a big joke cause even the judges knew the rules of the game worse then i did:)

He saw some amazing times with Super Mario Kart, but 3 months after that qualification round he was even better then almost everyone there. Too bad it was too late and it was only 1 day of fun:)

I won't tell anything about wcg last year in Holland cause everyone knows i think that my bro didn't succeed the final round there:(

crap organisation WCG in holland, was a bit better last year tho i think, I didn't compete then, but I think I'm gonna go for Halo, anyone wanna practice? ;)