World Cyber Games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Menace

I eat babies!
Nov 10, 2001
Grunn, Netherlands
hmmm, anybody got any idea how that sponsoring works? if you can get sponsors will they pay for everything etc?
I was thinking mebbe those d00ds could make an Assault ladder there + we could send sum national teams there (I need a new PC, and I cba to really work for the cash :lol)

seriously though, if they set up an assault ladder I'm willing to go there with a dutch team :D

you wanna beat 500 counter strike teams with 50 teams of UT AS :P don't understand why that dumb game is so popular, bunch of lame wanking hackers :D

CS is pile of five-year-old shit. All the cunts at my school play it... there are only like... 3 ppl I know that play UT.... :(

Thy rave about it like its the latest game fs.

wouldn't last long on the LAN at my school - only joy in my working life is deleting all the little kids games then VNCing them and pressing the "h" key every few seconds when they are trying to do some word processing :naughty:

aye, but I go to a shit school where the technicians and admins are all dumb ppl.
Security is shit.
...get one of the cheesy laptops with windows 9x on, stick a spare CAT5 cable in it...

Ping the server's redirect address to get the IP address.

Set up a new network connection.

Use the "Run..." option on the taskbar and enter the IP address.

Log on as "Guest" with the Password "Guest" (yes, the dumb fucks haven't disabled that)

Get the (regularly changed) admin password from the txt file on the desktop (DUMBASSES!!!).

Mess shit up.

Tried it, played it, didnt like it.

It's all about camping, so everything tends...to....be...slow....when you are used to ut.

Can't be that shit a game , if so many people play it at your school hump and world wide .

i pld CS actively for a couple o months last winter, what can i say... was fun for a while but it got boring fast, prolly coz i was used to UT's fast gameplay, since as fus said CS is extremely slow, especially when u couldnt run after jumping after sum patch came out lol

going from quake to cs must be hard, quake is even faster gameplay init?

I'm going to compete in the wcg, but I'm not sure tho with what, UT2k3 1v1 or Halo on the Xbox, I own in that ;) Any of you guys gonna compete?

lol any dm/tdm in ut i would wanna play but no chance getting there

but if there is a super mario kart on snes league im there fs :D best game ever :P

hahah super mario kart pwns, when eevr i go down and see my m8s where i used to live, we always play that haha, hours of fun