why

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mines wasnt tounge and cheek haha and i was against changing mini in any way at all back then and still stand by this as it changed it from AS to Sniper Arena (sad fact) the "the least arguable, favoured option" aka sniper whore bitches mode. :rofl:

Anyways i guess it is rather pointless discussing a 3yr old mistake

TBH in that period a lot of people went from utter shite connections on to dsl / cable etc. So that may have been a reason to change one's preference in "hardware".

Indeed, its "sniper arena" because everyone on a decent connection has a <50 f1 ping to Pug server, Netherlands even have 20 f1. That's basically zero ping so obviously instant hit weapons will be favoured.

Anyways i guess it is rather pointless discussing a 3yr old mistake

Mistake? I guess you're not really aware of what mini was before? Do you even know what Timo is talking about when talking about TickRate and mini dependency?

Anyway what's the point of moaning about 3 years old subject?! Just read all past threads and you'll get answer for all your questions as 90% of them were already asked and answered.

Last edited:
Mistake? I guess you're not really aware of what mini was before? Do you even know what Timo is talking about when talking about TickRate and mini dependency?

Anyway what's the point of moaning about 3 years old subject?! Just read all past threads and you'll get answer for all your questions as 90% of them were already asked and answered.

Yes mistake due to the fact i didnt think mini was an issue back then and my opinion hasnt changed about that change. Yes i know the point they were making with tickrate and mini dependancy but this still doesnt alter my opinion. Yes i still feel since the change AS wasnt as much fun as before.

And why ask me a question like "Anyway what's the point of moaning about 3 years old subject?" when you have quoted "
Anyways i guess it is rather pointless discussing a 3yr old mistake"

And i LoLd at your "i guess you didnt really know what mini was before" no i used enforcers permanent in all matches

And i LoLd at your "i guess you didnt really know what mini was before" no i used enforcers permanent in all matches

Spray'N'Pray tactics, eh? What I mean - do you have any clue about technical point of view. How actually mini was working/shooting and how ping/fps/tickrate affected it? Ah well, it's all well described in past threads so cba.