Who wins the CL?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Arsenal London

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
and if all barcelona players suddenly got struck by lightning.

arsenal lost, because henry can do all the tricks in the world, but he can't hit the goal. the end.

Last edited:
I think Arsenal will score 1 goal in the 1st half, then Barcelona wll score 2 in the 2nd. :P

Henry isnt the best striker in the world dj imo :x

Say arsenal would win if.... its just stupid. The fact is arsenal lost cos they couldnt make a 2nd goal, its simple.
Always another one can say barça would win easier if...

Btw another pathetic fag is wenger, he said that it was sad to loose a final cos of an offside goal. Well why the fuck didnt u said a shit about that red card and goal? and why dont u say anything about ur goal? u scored cos of an invisible fault and the best of all was seeing henry saying that he should learn how to fake faults omg.

Well all i can see is all ppl says those things are just bad loosers. Im not a barça supporter (im with osasuna :P , the next year we are in champions and we are one of clubs with less money in liga :P ) but for sure id prefer see barça win than arsenal

Last edited:
twnZ said:
Henry isnt the best striker in the world dj imo :x

Every1 has their own opinnion of course but the majority still thinks Henry is the best striker in the world, which kinda makes it a fact.

He had a bad day yesterday though obviously...

Think it was a fair win for barca, they had pressure whole match and tried to score goal.
Arsenal just tried to keep their 1-0 lead they got from a fake foul :lol:

The ref did call that red card because he blew the wisthle to fast before goal, but
i think 10men was better than 0-1 anyway so GG

Henrik Larsson made the diff this time! :!ola:

that red card was juistifed imho, you just cant do that and lehmann should know it

well bad luck :p

He is the best striker in the world, the range of goals he scores and the rate he scores them proves this. Name another player in any league just as strong as the Premiership (and there is only Spain and Italy that is as strong) other strikers may be as good but still they dont score as many as Henry, even in weaker leagues. I bet some say Rooney, even though his goal tally is nothing in comparison :rofl: as he is not an out and out striker.

Sorry Ice, every striker has an off day, Ronaldinho was fucking wank and is supposedly the best 'player' in the world? Dont discredit the goal keeper by saying Henry fucked up. Both saves were pretty good.

And Rotted, Eto'o was offside as it happens. And regarding the sending off/disallowed goal, no one supporting Barca last night would have been happy unless the keeper was sent off AND the goal was allowed, so stop making excuses. The right decision was made, regardless of whether it ruined the game for the fans. Referees dont make decisions so the fans are happy, the regulations are there to be followed despite the occasion. Oh and if we are going on whats fair, every fucking Barcelona player should have been sent off for waving there hands in the air suggesting a red card should be issued. What a disgrace.

Torpedo said:
He is the best striker in the world, the range of goals he scores and the rate he scores them proves this. Name another player in any league just as strong as the Premiership (and there is only Spain and Italy that is as strong) other strikers may be as good but still they dont score as many as Henry, even in weaker leagues. I bet some say Rooney, even though his goal tally is nothing in comparison :rofl: as he is not an out and out striker.

I'm not saying Henry is shit, infact Henry > Ronaldinho in that match and Ronald is meant to be as torp says "the best player in the world" he probably is with techniques but Henry is faster.
oh and rooney? LOL rooney can fo.