Who wins the CL?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

who will win?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 36 72.0%
  • Arsenal London

Votes: 14 28.0%

• Total voters
Torres was an example of a possible 3rd player who is better, I couldtn actually think of another player and from what I have seen of Torres in the past thats why I said him. Not seen much of him this season.

Ice, on irc many have said it was wrong decision and that it ruined the game and that goal should have stood etc etc.

Well i dont know how much of torres u have seen, but i can garantee u that he isnt that good.Well in my opinion i even would take torres for spanish selection as he cant scores a shit. Torres has to work a lot in his skills , there are tons of players waaay better than torres, in spanish league there tons of players better than him like villa.
Well its ur opinion but im pretty sure that i know him more than u (as u know henry better than me ) but for me u are r r r r wrong. This is the typical stupid case that a player is over estimated cos of press. Well u can see all stadistics of torres and ull see that he just sux. Even in little clubs in liga are more effective players than him (like savo milosevic , tamudo....).
For me is just hilarious say that Shevchenko is at the same level than torres and henry.

Aye well, I'm not going off the 'press'. I'm going off what I have seen of him in previous seasons and how I was impressed with him at such a young age. Raul is the most overrated player in Spain if you ask me, and I have seen a lot of Real.

Says it all really, Milosevic is one of the most effective? He started well in England and then became a joke and was sold off by Aston Villa, a mediocre premiership team. :P

Savo Milosevic pld in zaragoza some ages ago then he went to parma, after that he pld in español, , after that to celta de vigo and now hes playing on my team osasuna.
And i dont care if he was sold by Aston villa , seems that u havent seen him playing during last 8 years cos u would know somth more about him.And im not talking only about the number of his goals , im talking about how he plays and how he plays against the oponent defence and even how he does for the team.
There have been many cases that r good players couldnt play well in an european league and suddenly they change to another league and they have pld v good. U have the case of Roberto Carlos.Well as i said before u know much better henry than me as u are in uk but , and u confirmed another time again, that u talk about some players when u even dont know them v good.

Last edited: