What happened to LOL thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hopefully

It will be fixed before whole communities are taken down by this.

Re: hopefully

And ppl complain about security holes in Windows..
This hole is beyond lame..
Rock on EZboard :lol:

ups.. I hope no EZboard employes read this.. :lol:

what the lol gone ffs I will have to start my song up again now grrr and it was hard work getting ppl to sing bout those bottles

The LOL thread was like a chat room within the chit-chat forum.Its irratating that again something has been spoiled,and people have been stabbed in the back :(
Fuckin' hell...

ffs :(

Respect to all the people that made the LOL thread the most unique and friendly place on these forums. I dont think about about 1000 posts anyone ever flamed, complained or argued - just a small group of spammers chattin all day.

Its happened, its gone - but it will be remember in our hearts for the rest of our lives.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMM

yeah. for a very short time i was a part of the LOL thread. It really was something like the 1st Woodstock festival in the past. just unique.

and for u 2 assholes forging the admins in to deleting it.
FU<K OFF!

I think bith should be banned. not only one!

Re: What happened to LOL thread

Like the first woodstock ? :p

Some ppl have really taken this LOL thread deleting to heart (to be honest, starting to worry about Light :lol: )
Maybe we should have a funeral service for it ?

11GMT, next Sunday, smart casual !

Kawada

I dont think about about 1000 posts anyone ever flamed, complained or argued
that's a good point :)
i didn't realize that until u mentioned it...

:lol: @ Kawada

so early? i am sleeping at that time!

L8r,