Welcome back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
winning a internet forum conversation is like winning the special olympics.....ah nvm :rolleyes:

If he did make a nazi comment then thats gg, makes my point even more valid. I was referring to another racist comment made which obviously he wasnt picked up for.

@ TuT, try arguing with me rather than passing comments to make your little bum buddies laugh. Though you were better than that TuT, turns out your just an immature kiddie at heart ah well.

If he did make a nazi comment then thats gg, makes my point even more valid. I was referring to another racist comment made which obviously he wasnt picked up for.

@ TuT, try arguing with me rather than passing comments to make your little bum buddies laugh. Though you were better than that TuT, turns out your just an immature kiddie at heart ah well.

You're never saying anything :lol: what did he say?!

Fo spammers ... really! You won't miss any opportunity to bitch on others, eh? Maybe you should take a week off the forums or something like that?

His ban lift has been considered several times during 5 years. Don't not drag on even mention it in the meaning of other thread about cheating because simply it's not a case.

Even during his ban period he still helped several ppl in their project. He did some great maps which league now enjoy .... now tell me ... what is your contribution for the community except posting useless posts and wasting bandwidth and being real cunt sometimes? Really m8 .... chill!

He said something he shouldn't once and he got punished .... now look at your posts and think about them sometimes.

Anyway ... welcome back GRZ.

Unfortunatley that's all TuT is capable of

Conversation lost -> tries to make some ridiculous insult -> all the swedes come on the forum and laugh at what he said.

:yawn:

Welcome back GRZ!

This was the first sentence of your pm you sent me:

Torpedo said:
One thing to say then I cba to listen to you again.

And now you post this:

@ TuT, try arguing with me rather than passing comments to make your little bum buddies laugh.

So... they close the "ban cheaters" thread, you pm me just because you want the last word in the discussion and then you can´t even leave it there? I don´t get it.

And yes i don´t want to speak with you because you just come back to the same point over and over and that doesn´t lead anywhere. Even when 99% disagrees with your opinnion or comments you still keep going like some hamster in a "running-wheel".

Just drop the discussion and admit you lost it, how hard can it be? And stop stalking me now pls cause i got other things to do than discussing with an answering machine.

Over and out.

I dont think its relevant or fair to discuss the content of a racist slur. If the person is happy about me mentioning the parties involved then I will. JIackel, you are an evening bigger stirrer than I am ;)

jesus guys ... go outside, get a beer or do whatever you need to chill!

Status
Not open for further replies.