Welcome back

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is a legend and everyone is sucking his cock, yet he was banned. How highly ironic is this compared to the other thread :rofl::rofl: You should be ashamed if you have posted anything negative in the botting thread. Stupid morons.

Torp, he was banned for something completely unrelated to cheating.. and 5 years is a fuckin long time for someone who aired his views (which for the majority are not acceptable views) to have learned the error of his ways, or at least understand that while he has every right to hold those views, he should keep them to himself

in other words, stfu noob

In an online game.. YES

Grz was banned from the community, the forums, IRC, the league itself.. everything

the botting debate is simply a ban from the league, not from interacting with everyone.

They are two entirely different subjects, how can you compare them?

As far as the game is concerned, cheating is about as bad as it gets.. you can ignore someone spouting shit in the text box, you can even mute them. but if some cockless little shit is sat there with an aimbot, the only thing you can do is leave the game, which basically means they win.

Well that depends on individual values IMO.

Even look at the game of football. Cheating by means of getting sent off or drug taking gets you a short term ban. Being abusive or racist or striking someone gets you a long term ban. Check Valencia player. Check Cantona. Etc.

Racism is airing your views yes, but there is a limit to what you say no matter how much you are merely stating your own beliefs. Cheating is bad yes I am not condoning it but Racism imo is worse and shouldn't be tolerated. I am not comparing the element of what has been done, but the principal of cheering someone who was banned and then making a 20 page thread based on permanent banning. Stupid.

Edit: Adding to this, when m1c was banned for his racist comment, I flamed him. And everyone else did the same. But now people sticking up for GRZ for doing the same, because what? He creates a few maps. Wow maybe I should get on my knees and suck his cock also?

Last edited:
Torp.. like I said, no one is sticking up for what he did, theyre welcoming him back after FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

GRZ was a very popular guy before he said what he did, and aside from that I still think hes a top bloke, if a little nuts.

Also.. comparing a game played on computers to football?

fuck off.. I aint even gonna bother picking holes in the comparison.. its retarded

He's been banned from the forums/league since phear banned him however long ago it was.. his account was unbanned the other day. Hence.. WELCOME

seriously torp, you can be such a douchebag sometimes

James is always an argumentative fuck. and nice1 lads takin the thread away! And yes b4 he was banned he was top bloke and yes a crazy bloke :D still the same on TS now :lol: but b4 he got banned Grz was 2 funny :D anyway welcome back fella

I am argumentative I know this :) But yeah I think racism is an issue and I know exactly what was said to actually get the ban. Fact is some people here seem to condone this incident but dont condone something Wish did 6 years ago.

I am argumentative I know this :) But yeah I think racism is an issue and I know exactly what was said to actually get the ban. Fact is some people here seem to condone this incident but dont condone something Wish did 6 years ago.

This ban wasnt for the racism thing.

Look, my point is he was banned. He was a racist cunt. Yet people are sucking up to him because he made a few maps.

IMO Racism is worse than botting/cheating, in all aspects of life or gaming.

Therefore I am well within my rights to find this thread and its content in replies, disgusting and ironic considering the other thread about botting is a big flame thread aimed towards wish and m1c, 1 of whom botted once 6 years ago and people dont want to let him forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.