v/v/v/LAME

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear discussers and spammers!

It is not desired to post here.

So please keep your honour and didn't reply or spam in this thread.

Thank you.

Look this thread as closed.

think of this when Tswe played on server 3 they have the big lag and shit so 1 way or another 1 clan is always fucked :D and this time it was U and next time when you play on servber 3 it is them and then they will have a post saying "those fucking lamers of a uks"so 1 or another 1 clan is fucked :D

²Des I dont wanna call ya a fucking LPB but when you got a ping of 40 and your is double as high on server #2 then you still have a owning ping for my taste so the decrease of playing performance aint worth mentioning it Even the spam weapons... well it aint an advantage in using that weaponry when you shoot rockets and get killed by 'em when they hit ya in the back

LOL you think i play wars with 40 ping? eh eh, i play with 80 pings and if it doubles its 160 and on server2 it have spikes who make it 300 :P

and its playable, only sniper and instant weapon are shit, but RL still works fine :D

but the ping is not the problem, but i am used to 40-60 pings on pubs, and if u play over a year with that ping, and then you get 160-200 its hard to switch :\ thats the prob, not the ping :)

Status
Not open for further replies.