v/v/v/LAME

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sobo

Not always sober
Jun 19, 2001
Saxony, GER
T-Swe are Lamers...

In spite of
  • we particularly couldnt (hammer)jump
  • could hardly combo
  • had to fight against brainwash through starngely varying location from one sec to another
  • Eye damage through constant lag flag
  • anti depressivum costs :D
on Server #2 which became ever much worse than last time we played on it if ever ??...

T-Swe are fuckin wanking gay cuntlicking lamers which absolutely do not compromise in any fair gaming...so...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

if anyone reads the warcomment or this thingi above, i wanna add some words:
We wont be a lamer team or something like that cuz of this :Sorry 4 this flaming, but this is totally F**** my A** we said lots time "we cant play on server#2" but ...... tses. I hope u r proud 2 win like that ............
i hope if we met each other on battlefield u wont persist on server#2
cya dooods

ah come on uks it's only a game, no need to call them lame for that. just play for fun and if there isn't any fun in the game anymore then don't play UT :P
nah come one you'll have some great matches in div1 next month :D

*cough* sweden owns, sonic should do his homework :P

btw, what happend w UKS 2nd team? no1 told me there was no match tonight, we fookin wasted our time w8ing for u guys :confused:

well...cya around

forfeit just because you didnt get it your way and could play on your server?

LOOOL...

Lame,childish bastards...

That's just so............. UKSish :lol:

Well If you can't handle div 2 clans on the utassault servers what r u gonna do in div 1 then, If people want to play on those servers... Run away and hide? yeah right.

Nice work UrKS :cow:

I agree to that what BrainRain said, its only a game...
next time you ll crush them on ur own server.
So dont be mad...:rolleyes:

btw. ²Cece, I dont think, that your Clan play as good as UKS do, so you should be quiet and cry about you own lamers...:coolfip:

what a fine example of utter bullshit, Firewall...

If UKS would play that good they wouldn't have to be afraid to play on a UTAssault server once.

And about my clan not being as good as UrKS...
I don't think so.
AAK has played several matches on UTAS servers and won many of em.

What's your definition of lamer anyway, and why do you think I should cry about my own ones?

It's obvious that UrKS are lamers for this display of unsportsmanlike behaviour...
Forfeiting matches just cuz you can't be arsed to play on a server where you will have a ping disadvantage is very lame IMHO.

The clans that make up the league come from different countries all over the world...
It is impossible to arrange a server that's good for both teams for every single match that's played.

I think you should just shut the fuck up Firewall because it doesnt seem that you have anything to say.

Have a nice day,

[AAK] -=CeCe=-

Last edited:
When we play on server 2... our ping is twice as hight as normal, some packetloss and stuff .... but we can still win :P coz when you got a higher ping, just use more shock and RL and other no ping weapons :D

yeah AAK ownz all
AAK in da house juppeeee AAK OWNAGE

u are the best AAK

lol
U took some pills CeCe heh? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.