Utpg V449 Patch Released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

tried 451. Gets rejected by servers running leagueas "only 432 and 436 permitted".
Also pure 6b blocks it as an impurity.
My immediate impression is that leagueAS only does a version check (could be faked to make it work??), whereas pure doesnt see the files on its whitelist -> kicks u.

Supposedly, according to the unreal admin page, utpure6c-beta allows it, but should be formally allowed by utpure6d when that is out.

I tried orange and boomtown (assault and DM) servers but got booted off within about 1 second after joining. Didnt get any UT errors, so i guess it works fine on unprotected servers - ie mods that arent picky.
Dunno about TacOps/TOST, have not tried.

btw, is comes with a fancier new openGL driver (maybe the one paa is always on about :rolleyes: ) so if you want that... just pick out anything with openGL in its name from the zip - but back up your old files if u get fucked.
I have it installed, doesnt cause me trouble but the default settings for it didnt work - framerate i got was crap anyhow and there were some filtering problems.
(overlord teleporter - attached 99kb jpeg)
Also flakcannon and minigun getting being drawn on top of hud (hiding the overlapping parts)
Yeh i know the image is crap. I 1st flattened it to 256 colors with adaptive+diffusion.

Attachments

• utopgl03.jpg
    utopgl03.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 101