Utpg V449 Patch Released

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

installed but does'nt allow u to connect to ANY servers tho it does improve alot of things it aint official yet tho ? had some better fps aswell.....

so whats it do ? someone post a feature list or something pls

also whats the chance of a leagueas thats compatable with it ?

its fixes and adds ALL FUCKING SORTS m8 loads of shit also had bit high fps and if u connect to a server with 499 patch feels like better netcode cant explain it but the feature list is pretty long and this is just a start i heard

we need to make leagueas compatable then ppl, are going to want to use this if its really that good and going to get better, someone get the ig ppl on it. This is the future of ut`s code from what i understand to not be compatable is asking for issuse`s from players who are using it/wanting to use it with league matchs/public as servers.

well its currently not even compatible with pure and humpro waas lieing it aint even advertised on the website so its probably a alpha maybe ?

defiantluy the future yeh

Originally posted by Ðeadßoy
UTPG Patch 440 Released UT General :: Feb-17-03
It is a server only install. Windows and Linux installs are available for download.

Lets get it on the UTA servers then ffs

its fixes and adds ALL FUCKING SORTS m8 loads of shit also had bit high fps and if u connect to a server with 499 patch feels like better netcode cant explain it but the feature list is pretty long and this is just a start i heard

What was that you were saying Baha? :rolleyes:

well, do we even have 440 on the servers?? Wouldn't suprise me if we're still stuck with that 436 crap