UtoaP match signup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

that was FC fun. I was even more arse than normal (partly cos i was more outclasssed than normal) but that was serious fun!! Thanks fellow wrinklys and u nippers!!!! :thumb:

That was a rocking good laugh. Thanks Mutts for sorting the server and pulling in the div 1 ringers.

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Well played guys there was some good moves from u guys going on out there :crazy:

You mean the limp? It's a gift that goes with the bad back.

SAKE!

The nurse would not let me go fragging this evening! :(

I need an other nurse! soz m8s but you had fun I see, so its ok, darn shame I could not let you lot know sooner. You lot had a full squad? Well you did not need it prolly, bloody youngsters.

utoap1.jpg

utoap2.jpg

Damn teeth, must be one of those Nippers who nicked them

Sorry I missed the match.
Looks like you had a good time. I have secretly called my wifes college, and cancelled her place, so when she tries to go back after easter, they won't have her - which means no more computer sharing!!!:gay:

was all my team div1 aprt from me and hags? bah soz i didnt intentionally do that hect the ones that dropped out werent d1.....mind you your players werent too shabby themselves :P