UtoaP match signup

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

New Nippers Team Line Up:
Haggis>]SaW[<
Muttley>]SaW[<
(R-C)Gringo
Tourist[AUT]
Drooz[SEK]
Frost[ION]

All meet in the #saw irc chat room 30 mins b4 match please at 21:30 GMT kick off at 22:00 :)

Last edited:
Yes, would the old codgers please meet in #Utoap on irc.utassault.net- which will magically appear tomorrow at around 9:00-ish.

Originally posted by Happy_Guy
I'll inform the nurse that the massage has to wait till after the match then :nurseoap:

Or during....shouldn't be too much hassle...

U old cnut DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sperm:

Shit i never logged oot, its haggsy u old gits i hope u all have an attack of arthritis.

arthritis

fs wos supposed to be our secret weapon and surprise of course ;)

No, its fear and rutheless efficiency. No darn, amongst our weaponary are such elements as fear, surprise, arthritis, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatic devotion to nurses.

No, now I told you all!

Sorry heccy :(

Originally posted by Happy_Guy
arthritis

No, now I told you all!
Sorry heccy :(

No worries mate:D

If they look like they're going to win we'll just wee and dribble on 'em and then lick their hair down in front of their mates.

I'll try to be there, which city is it located in?

Making the bed up to look like someone is sleepping there and sneak out the window should not be a problem.

Aaaaaargh!!!!
My wife needs the computer tonight for bloody college work!!!!
:mad: :mad:
I will have to give the match a miss.:(
But with surgery I think I can be rebuilt, and be back for the next one

The Big Night!!!
Do you need a Roger Wilco channel??
If so you can have one on the Orange server.
I'm semi available to play tonight if you are desparate.
Mrs Arse is down the pub tonight (till 22:30 ish) so I have the kids, if the youngest wakes I have to attend....
I'll join on IRC anyway. l8r!!

A Roger Wilco chann would be lovely.

We're just waiting on Muzz to see if his dad's gonna thow a spanner in the works :/

See the other thread for the line up

ARRGH!

I'm on the late shift this week, typically I'd be home, just before the wee'uns.

Any way to SPEC this if I can get a chance? I'll be in about 23:30 GMT.

tourist has work extra early tomorrow on bosses orders so he will b missing out on tonights game everyones dropping out lol