Ut2004 ASSAULT!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

see after 4 years when ut2007 is out and its 12 CD's in length, including all the material from 2003-2007

:lol: fuckin ridiculous.

Well if the UT2k4 Assault has cars/planes in it

Then the assault that DocEDo is makeing will be more like the classic assault which every 1 likes :D

Originally posted by *Crash*
Well if the UT2k4 Assault has cars/planes in it

Then the assault that DocEDo is makeing will be more like the classic assault which every 1 likes :D

Not really, because his assult is full of n00b new features, which game the game totaly crap. Ill take epics AS any day.

Originally posted by *Crash*
Ah just read ProPain reply so if it is 6 cds 3 UT2k3 and 3 UT2k4 it ant really UT2k4 its just like a box set with extra features

Because thats what UT2004 is supposed to be!

Epci said BEFORE UT2003 came out that they wouldnt make a new game every year, but they might make big ne wupdates to it every year.

Hell, Epic even said in an interview before UT2003 was released that UT2004 might just be a big add on to UT2003. That was a freaking YEAR ago.

Epic have NEVER said that UT2004 will be a new game, its all you people saying that.

I never said it was a new game i only said it was like a box set with Ut2003 in it

Have U made any AS mods 4 UT2003?

DocEDo has taken the time and effort 2 attempt 2 make a Mod and imo its verry good

:P

in case any of you haven't seen them already, three new screens have been released. I'm too lazy to link to them, just check any gaming site

don't think anyone's mentioned it yet

Originally posted by Bahamut
Not really, because his assult is full of n00b new features, which game the game totaly crap. Ill take epics AS any day.
If you had patience to check you'd see that those features can be turned off on client side. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Doc_EDo
If you had patience to check you'd see that those features can be turned off on client side. :rolleyes:

Theres some that cant, for example, the spycam, which is a *slightly* less lame radar type weapon.

Thank god epic are making AS again :rolleyes:

Well Bahamnut if u got a problem with spycam dont use it

Also Bahamnut how often do u play UT2003 cos i ant seen u 4 ages ? (literly ages)

Last edited: