Ut2003

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Kickin it at bahas place

ta for the server jobby baha was great fraggin with u this afternoon

Me just chillin....

Attachments

• shot00004.jpg
    shot00004.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 14
i take it your are running the full game now ? means I need to go shopping......tried to get it from PC World @ the w/e but non in stock ffs !!

So its forward, back x2, forward, back, left, left, right, right, up, back, left, left x6 to activate a gun that works?!

:fingers:

Originally posted by UltraViolet
So its forward, back x2, forward, back, left, left, right, right, up, back, left, left x6 to activate a gun that works?!

:fingers:

yip and yer thumbs go in yer belt loops and yer doing the tigerfeet dance:guitar:

Then again, that loki guy under me wasnt too bad either, he got a wicked sick (thats after godlike). Its just i could always get to the ball first cause these people dont know what a translocator is :lol:

Thrasher m8, u wanna look in HMV for UT2k3 its out there, and in Gamestation (if u have that shop where u are ;))