UT Slow Motion Problem

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maybe take the "ini" of your new windows XP installation for your mac : UT.ini User.ini

Not 100% sure if I'll get what u mean, but I've tried to just swap not only the .ini's, but also the whole Ut-folder between the two computers, both works on my older mac mini with same XP-config, but none works on my macbook pro.. It's clearly something to do with the hardware, prolly the newer intelchip in the macbook. Guess that its similar to the stuff that you can find in other contemporary win-boxes...

Had a speed problem too once, though if I remember right I think mine was the opposit, game running too fast.
Anyway the solution I found was right clicking the UT.exe file, and in its "Properties" setting it to "Compatibility Mod for Windows 98". (Did that under WinXP on a PC, so I don't know if it works the same on Win7 or on a Mac with XP)
After this I never had any more problems.

Since its that simple I imagine you already tried that but nevermind I wanted to show the world my amazing windows skills...

Had a speed problem too once, though if I remember right I think mine was the opposit, game running too fast.
Anyway the solution I found was right clicking the UT.exe file, and in its "Properties" setting it to "Compatibility Mod for Windows 98". (Did that under WinXP on a PC, so I don't know if it works the same on Win7 or on a Mac with XP)
After this I never had any more problems.

Since its that simple I imagine you already tried that but nevermind I wanted to show the world my amazing windows skills...

Jepps, tried that, but no cigar :(
Seems to b a hardware issue for some dual core processors, I'll bring an UT-cd to the store to try before I buy a new comp :P