UT Players dropping like flies

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hahaa.
Hey Vipah, how are yuo these days?

Anyways, I'll kick some arses again soon. Just gotto finnish of my project. I'm programming a GoogleSearch console program. Enabling anyone using NT-based platforms (XP,2000,NT..) to search google via the commandline with one single line, searching for adcanced querys.. Having them displayed in different ways, depending on what argument one puts infront of the query.

*YAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN*

me awaits the next attention seeking lame post in a few weeks!
......."ooooooh I'm back now!!" (gimme attention plz even tho nobody has a clue who I am and I can only kick my grannies ass at UT!)

j/k m8, although probably quite tr00 :p

gl with your project, sounds interesting, what language you doing it in? I made a web-browser in Java earlier in the year. One of my m8s is doing a phd atm and he is working on a web search algorithm - I should know because he asks me to help him with his maths every time I see him. Its very involving stuff.

piece of piss for me of course tho! :p

foxy said:
*YAAAWWWWWWNNNNNN*

me awaits the next attention seeking lame post in a few weeks!
......."ooooooh I'm back now!!" (gimme attention plz even tho nobody has a clue who I am and I can only kick my grannies ass at UT!)

j/k m8, although probably quite tr00 :p

gl with your project, sounds interesting, what language you doing it in? I made a web-browser in Java earlier in the year. One of my m8s is doing a phd atm and he is working on a web search algorithm - I should know because he asks me to help him with his maths every time I see him. Its very involving stuff.

piece of piss for me of course tho! :p

Stfu. I aint seeking attention, just killing some time. Then again, if you do not like my post, stop reading it ;)
j/k

The Googlesearchthingie is in VB.NET.

I thot you quit like 3 years ago anyway? you were lame then as I remember, u must be uber lame by now :p:

foxy said:
I thot you quit like 3 years ago anyway? you were lame then as I remember, u must be uber lame by now :p:

Naw, not 3 years, I quit like 2 years ago, then I started again after a year, and quitted once again right after :P
And no, I never played lame. Fair and square is the only thing for me. What's the fun in playing a game if you don't do it by the book? :O